“Outstanding Facility, very nice friendly staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington
Ranked #6 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Outstanding Facility, very nice friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I was in Lexington for work purposes and was orignially going to stay at the Double Tree Suites for a week and then transfer to another Hotel in Lexington for the following week.

When I arrived at the properity Linda Dukes the front desk clerk. Said to me when I gave her my ID MS. Gaither I have been waiting for you to arrive. That made me feel so welcomed and I knew at that moment I was going to ask my Boss if I could just stay at the Double Tree for the entire two weeks.

I got to my room and I knew for sure I was staying at the Double Tree Suites for two weeks. Most Hotel rooms are all the same, but not my room at the Double Tree Suties, when I got in my room it was clean and fresh and it felt very homely. I convinced my Boss to let me stay at the Double Tree Suites in Lexington, KY for the next two weeks and it has been fabulous.

The General Manager Jason even sent me an e-mail asking how my stay was that made me feel even more special.

Awesome Properity. I will be staying at the Double Tree when ever I'm in Lexington.

Room Tip: The suites facing Richmond Road are very nice.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
jasonnaper, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
I want to thank you for your kind review of our property. It makes me very proud that we can offer you an excellent home away from home. I will make sure your comments are relayed to my staff. We are all here for you when you need us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
Mentone
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

The front desk lady, Linda was extremely friendly to everyone I observed her interacting with. She is a true asset to this facility

I was expecting a hot tub outside, but my room had a whirlpool tub in it instead. That works!

I enjoyed sitting out on the balcony of the indoor courtyard. The Kentucky bourbon pork chops at the hotel restaurant were delicious and reasonably priced. . The beds were perfect. I'll stay here again.

Don't forget to pick up your chocolate chip cookie every night from Linda at the front desk!

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
lexrrdt, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for your excellent review. We will make sure to let Linda know that you mentioned her. We look foward to seeing you again when you travel back to Lexington.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this Doubletree for the second time recently and were again very pleased with the facilities, service and staff. We requested and were given adjoining rooms. Both suites were roomy and well equipped, with a spacious living area, small fridge and coffee maker. We had a comfortable king-sized bed and a spacious bathroom with a large jacuzzi tub. As others have mentioned, the reception staff were welcoming and the warm chocolate chip cookie was delicious. The buffet breakfast offered each morning had everything you could wish for--made to order omelettes, Belgian waffles, fruits, cereals, pastries, etc.!
The hotel is also well located for any visitor attraction and activity in Lexington, with easy access to the interstate.
We would stay there again.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your excellent review. We look foward to seeing you the next time you travel to Lexington.
Madisonville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

i haved stayed at this hotel alot over the years,and it is by far one of the niceset places i have stayed if not the best.The Staff and all Employees make you feel like family and are always there to help.The Resturant has excellent food and a great bar area to meet people and you will find they do a great job and will always remember you on your next return.I would rate this a five star hotel.

Room Tip: They have great balcony rooms but if you want quieter rooms get rooms on the outer walls.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
lexrrdt, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you for your review. We hope to see you back soon.
Round Rock, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Great hotel with friendly staff who offer you a warm cookie upon checkin! Staff in dining room along with all other staff we encountered, were anxious to accomodate which made our stay even nicer. Room was nice as well as internet connection available upon request.

Stayed there due to a wedding in the hotel and everything went well and would stay there again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review of our hotel and services.
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

We were in town for a funeral so it was not a happy reason we were there, but the stay was great, lobby was beautiful and the staff were very nice and efficient. I think that was the shortest check in time I have ever experienced! The cookie was nice and warm and full of chocolate chips, the room was in very nice and clean. The only issue we had was that we were short one wash cloth but less than ten minutes later we were brought two washcloths. We checked in late so was thinking about room service, we called and ordered two cocktails, and I mentioned that we may want some appetizers to go with, but if I did I would call back. The kitchen staff person mentioned that the kitchen would be closing soon (which I did not realize it was that late) so I told him I would call back if we wanted something. We decided to forgo the the snacks, but the kitchen called US back to double check with us on whether we wanted snacks or not. I was very pleased that they even remembered we had called down there! I would highly recommend staying at this hotel, it will be a good experience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review of our hotel and services.
Roanoke, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

We were upgraded to the French Quarter Suite, on the back side of the hotel, which was very nice & spacious & clean. As other reviewers have noted, the rooms are not very quiet. We could hear the outside AC system for the hotel (at least that's what we think it was) constantly. It never stopped, so the room was pretty noisy. That is the only reason I gave this hotel a 'very good' review instead of 'excellent'. I cannot say enough good things about the restaurant and the ROOM SERVICE. We had been traveling all day w/ a 5 mo. old, so decided on room service for dinner and it was better than EXCELLENT. We had a salad, wings, cajun pasta and my husband had a burger. All were superb. The restaurant was equally good the next morning for breakfast. Staff was extremely nice & friendly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review.