“Red White Boom”

Clarion Hotel Conference Center North
Ranked #26 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We were in town putting on Red White and Boom . our production company put us in this hotel .the room had a very dirty carpet the walls where stained and if you used the toilet you had to do a balancing act because it was loose .the property was dirty and the people at the front desk was rude and disrespectful

Room Tip: check out the area there are other hotel in the area
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Clarionlex, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Conference Center North, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

I apologize that you were not happy with your room. We will work to improve the issues you mentioned. If possible I would like to speak with you directly so I can get more details so I can correct these issues.
Our goal is to provide a good clean room with great amenities such as the free hot breakfast buffet, indoor pool, hot tub, gameroom, and basketball court for a great value. So we appreciate all feedback.
Once again I apologize and I look forward to speaking to you soon.

859-233-0512

There are newer reviews for Clarion Hotel Conference Center North

Reviewed July 11, 2013

As a meet planner for an International Car club I am pleased to say that working with the staff at the Clarion was a true pleasure. For those looking to plan an event you can't do better. I have been planning our events for the past 29 years and seldom have a found the cooperation and friendliness I found here. It may not be the fanciest or newest hotel in town, but their facilities and food were excellent. We had well over 300 people there for a week and I never heard a complaint. I would not hesitate to return in the future.

Ray@rivowners.org

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Clarionlex, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Conference Center North, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing to make us part of your event. It was a pleasure being the host hotel and we hope to be able to assist you in the future. Working with groups to make sure their event is a success brings great joy and satisfaction to everyone here at the Clarion.

Once again thank you for your business

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were traveling from Florida to Michigan the weather was horrible so we finally stopped for the night. We went to the restaurant to eat, we sat at the bar and we meet Paula. She is a true asset to the company. she is friendly and funny.The food was amazing.... We travel back and forth many times a year and plan to make this our stopping point for now on.

Room Tip: We did not stay at the hotel but i couldn't remember the restaurants name
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your great comments on Paula and the food. The restaurant is Cortland's Southern Kitchen and we also have The Sports Page Bourbon Bar and Grill. I couldn't agree more with you about Paula. She truly is an asset and we are honored to call her part of our team.
Once again thank you for your business and great review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Clarion Hotel
859-233-0512

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We stayed only one night as we were passing through. Hotel is very clean. Free breakfast buffet was excellent. Staff at the breakfast buffet were very friendly and the front desk staff too. Free high speed internet service was just that ... high speed. I would recommend this hotel and would stay there again.

Room Tip: This hotel has memory foam mattresses!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JKN_tourist
Clarionlex, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Conference Center North, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thank you for choosing us during your overnight stay. We appreciate your business and we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We strive to be a great value for our guests with good clean rooms, free breakfast buffet, and great amenities such as our indoor pool, game room, etc.
Once again thank you and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Great place where children can in a pool or basketball court or tons of video games. This place is huge. The restaurant is so great with wonderful food. The rooms are first class with memory form beds.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that your children were able to use some of the great amenities that we have to offer. I do believe we have something for everyone. Once again thank you, we appreciate your business and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed here on company business july 1st and I am in the restaurant eating breakfast as I am writing this review. I stayed in room 150 and killed 3 black bugs the size of roaches and one crawl on me in the middle of the night. I tried to flush the toilet without success. The hotel imo was really bad for what my company paid for this room and I will make sure they know it so other can avoid my pitfall.

• Stayed: July 2013

I am so sorry about any issues you experienced during your stay. I understand that you have already spoken to a manager at the hotel and that your concerns were addressed. If you would like to discuss your concerns more thoroughly please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for four weeks over the past 2 years on business and its been an experience. The first week we had to complain about ants on our bed and then we were comped a meal which was excellent in their restaurant and switched to a very nice room where we spent the next week as well. The hotel manager named i believe Melissa was very nice and saw to it that we were taken care of. This year, the first week we had a very nice room and had no complaints except that the cable was iffy. The next week our room was not as nice as it had dirty carpet and a strange smell. It wasn't a dirty smell but it was weird and took a while to get used to. It seems as if it depends on what room you get as to how nice it is. They have ample parking and are in a nice location for business and pleasure. The staff seems very courteous and competent which is always a plus. Overall I would stay here again on business as its pros seemed to outweigh its cons.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

I am so sorry that you have experienced inconsistent levels of guest rooms. I would love to speak to you directly so I can pin point which rooms or areas that have had issues or concerns. I appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again and want to make sure that we correct the issues in the rooms before your return.
I look forward to speaking you soon.