“I love using this meeeting space!”

Clarion Hotel Conference Center North
Ranked #26 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I am a meeting planner and book multiple events per year at this hotel. The Sales and Banquet staff are wonderful! They are easy to work with, professional, and I know I can count on everything going smoothly. I plan to continue using this location & often reccomend it to others!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Clarionlex, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Conference Center North, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2011

Thank you!! We are so grateful to have repeat customers like you!!!

Melissa McGuire

There are newer reviews for Clarion Hotel Conference Center North

Reviewed September 1, 2011

Staff is fantastic, rooms were clean and comfortable. I stayed during some type of kids' outing, the hotel was packed with 10-12 year old boys, and I could not hear any of them. I would recommend this place to anyone, and look forward to coming back!

Reviewed August 31, 2011

Central KY Knife Club had a knife show in the expo center Aug 36, 27 & 28. The facility was excellent as well as the service. The dealers at the show were very complimentary on the facility, the staff and overall service.
My personal experience is in line with the show dealers. The food was good, facilities neat and clean and the staff were very nice and helpful.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

My stay was very cozy, i loved the different pillow options, the pool was slightly cold but the staff was amazing they surpassed any and all expectations i had especially a young gentleman named Matt he carried all my bags to my car informed me my tire was low attempted to put air in it was unsuccessful so he changed the entire tire out for me ive never had someone go out of there way like this for me and for this reason everytime i stop in Lexington i will be staying at the Clarion

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 28, 2011

we had a very good experience while staying here......everyone was nice and very accmodating...we will stay here again

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 25, 2011

The hotel is dated and there are some maintenance issues, but the service overshadowed all of that. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the housekeepers were the nicest of any hotel I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2011

This is a very large property with lots of family vacationers everywhere. I was afraid that it was going to be noisy at night but it wasn't. It was a nice clean room with a comfortable bed. We enjoyed our short stopover. The only problem was the internet service which was down.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Lexington hotels
Clarion Hotel Lexington Conference Center
La Quinta Inn Lexington
La Quinta Inn Lexington
#49 of 71 in Lexington
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington

Been to Clarion Hotel Conference Center North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Clarion Hotel Conference Center North

Address: 1950 Newtown Pike, Lexington, KY 40511-1332 (Formerly Holiday Inn Lexington North)
Location: United States > Kentucky > Lexington
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#18 Business Hotel in Lexington
#22 Family Hotel in Lexington
Price Range: $95 - $160 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Clarion Hotel Conference Center North 3*
Enjoy well-appointed accommodations and exceptional amenities at Clarion Hotel Convention Center North. We’re close to many exciting attractions including Kentucky Horse Park and the University of Kentucky. With a free shuttle to and from Blue Grass Airport and over 13,000 square feet of meeting space, our hotel is ideal for any type of travel. We are also near The Red Mile Race Tracks, Lexington History Center, Mary Todd Lincoln House, American Saddlebred Museum, Jean Farris Winery, Equus Run Vineyards, Georgetown College, Commonwealth Stadium, Fayette Mall and Transylvania University. Enjoy relaxing and exciting on-site recreation, whether you’re traveling with kids or a kid at heart. Our FunDome Recreational Center features an indoor pool, basketball court, video arcade, and plenty of fun for adults too. You’ll never miss a minute of the action with our on-site sports bar. Plus, you can even bring Fido along with you and enjoy our pet-friendly accommodations. All of our spacious guest rooms feature flat-screen TVs, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards, coffee makers, microwaves, and refrigerators. Long-distance travelers will appreciate our guest laundry services. Some rooms have sofa sleepers, desks, and activity tables. Get together at the Clarion Hotel Conference Center North. Lexington hotels like ours provide the social atmosphere that makes it the perfect place to meet up with friends family and colleagues for any business or special occasion. Book now! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Clarion Hotel Conference Center North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Lexington