“Can't believe KY BBQ is good.”
Review of Butt Rubb BBQ - CLOSED

Butt Rubb BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 30, 2012

The sauces and service and the size of the plates make this a great choice for dining. I am a texan and this is some good BBQ

Date of visit: July 2012
1  Thank Susannah K

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Prices and portion size are the high points. I might have caught it on a bad day, five of my friends & I went for the brisket. It was dry and bland at best. The cole slaw and collard greens were very good however.

Date of visit: June 2012
1  Thank Staple15
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I was very pleased with the BBQ and prices. I got the pulled pork sandwich. It was very tender and cook perfectly. Loved all the sauces they had to choose from. They have them right on the table so you can try them all. My favorite was the Tangy.

Date of visit: June 2012
1  Thank LayneK
Reviewed June 9, 2012

This place was great! Went in to get take out. Everyone was friendly. The atmosphere was nice as well. It took them all of 5 minutes from my order time to have me ready to go. Got pulled BBQ sandwiches and ribs, BBQ beans, fries, onion rings and a salad. Everything was great!!! Some of the best BBQ I've ever had. My husband preferred the sweet sauce, I preferred the spicy. They were both good. We got a ton of food and the bill was only $23. Great value! Definitely worth checking out if you're in the area!

1  Thank vanomad
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Many reviews stated it was great....hence my disappointment. I ate the twice over 2 years, both time average at best. Have the fried pickles and the regular pulled pork barbecue sandwich.

Date of visit: November 2011