“Totally Awesome”

Sunburst Horsemanship School
More attraction details
Owner description: Horse riding experience designed for the Advanced* and the first time beginning rider. Learn about safety rules as well as hands on experience in brushing the horse, learn how to saddle and ride! Mount and ride the horse at a walk and trot and learn how to steer. For the brave at heart a canter or lope. Adults and children learn a bit about physiology and psychology of the horse. Did you know that the horse has two lobes in his brain; but unlike people they are not connected. This means the horse can see in front of him and behind him at the same time. Each eye is independent.
Long Island City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Totally Awesome”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My family came to Kentucky and of course could not leave without a horse riding experience. My husband and my 7 year old are inexperienced riders and myself and my daughter are intermediate riders. Miss Rosemary and her staff took perfect care of all of us. She took extra time to ensure that everyone was riding at their level. Her expert knowledge was fabulous. It helped me to improve at my riding class back home! My son continues to talk about how much fun he had. When we are back in the area, be assure that Sunburst will be 1st on our list.

Visited July 2012