“Local luxury”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Massage Center
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I am a long time client of The Massage Center and plan to continue. They are open 7 days a week with great hours that let me schedule at my convenience. The phone is answered promptly by a knowledgeable staff person. My info is kept on file so I don't have to repeat myself every time I book. Same day appointments are frequently available (not around Christmas or Mother's Day or Father's Day though). The therapists are all pretty great but often you will find someone who is extra special.They are all real professionals who know their business. The atmosphere is relaxing. The music in the rooms is soothing but interesting too. The prices, while not cheap, are a great value especially compared to bigger cities. I highly recommend it.

3  Thank MontanoSmith
There are newer reviews for The Massage Center

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Setting//Unique building, used to be a public school. Old hardwood floors and interesting architecture. Couples room is large enough for a bridesmaid group and can host 4 or more massage tables.

Service//The therapists and resceptionist were polite and professional. They offered us water before and after.

The Massages//I used to teach and practice massage and we receive them regularly. We were both pleased with the pressure, the techniques, and the amount of time spent on our trouble areas. There were almost no distractions (music was a nice volume, the therapists did not talk during the massages, they moved quietly, and they didn't use fragrances.) I cold natures and was offered heated table and several forms of heat during the massage. My husband gets warm easily and she was quick to turn off the heating pad and refrain from adding any heat during.

The best part//Spending our anniversary relaxing in good hands. If we return to Lexington, we will use them again.

2  Thank Kris13wolfe
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My wife and I planned a special evening that began with a couples massage at the Massage Center in Dudley's Square followed by dinner a Sabios. We chose the Relaxing Massage.

Tha ambiance was incredible, the massuse's were top notch and it was a great value - one hour for $150 for both of us.

Add a nice bottle of wine and a good meal at Sabios and it was bliss. If you are looking for a romantic evening with that special someone - this is it.

4  Thank fantifan
Reviewed July 30, 2012

In addition to Irene Perry offering a very nice gentle yoga class on Sunday afternoon, you must check out Toby Traylor's hot yoga classes, but get there early as they are very popular and fill up quickly.

1  Thank JB932
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I am a regular visitor to The Massage Center and the people are very caring and professional. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank deb8699