“Screaming children and adults!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nick Ryan's

Nick Ryan's
Ranked #75 of 885 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: W. Main St. & W. 2nd St.
Description: Modern Southern-American restaurant on Lexington's Historic Jefferson Street. Come enjoy seasonal cuisine, lively atmosphere and good people. 5-10 minute walk to Rupp Arena. Great place to enjoy dinner before the Cats play in Rupp!!!
Campbellsville, Kentucky
“Screaming children and adults!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Great restaurant for the past two years but waiting for my food for 2 hours gets Old well need I say more ... A one seater bathroom with no toilet paper. It just keeps getting bad bad bad

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank KMason3

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

We had a great meal with the filet, pork chop and shrimp and grits. All were excellent! The server was very attentive throughout our dinner. Enjoy a great glass of wine or a cocktail,with our local bourbon.

Visited April 2014
“Cool atmosphere, but long ticket time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

I recently went to here for lunch with my husband. This was my second visit here. I love the atmosphere at this restaurant, but was underwhelmed by the visit. The server and other staff was super nice and friendly, but we had a long ticket time for lunch. My husband had the Reuben and it was very good. I ordered the crab cake and was very disappointed. It was more like a fried bread cake with a little crab thrown in. It wasn't terrible, but I certainly expected more from this restaurant. I would probably return, but with all the new restaurants opening in this area, I also might not and opt for trying another nearby establishment.

Lexington, Kentucky
“Great place to enjoy with friends.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

When ever I want a special place to take our out of state friends and family I gravitate to Nick's. Their shrimp and grits, salads and fish entrees are presented with a flare. Can't wait to return.

Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, great service & fun atmosphere!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

Loved the happening atmosphere on a Friday night. Service was excellent! Cocktails were delicious and my dining partner enjoyed her Kentucky Hot Brown. I thought my crab cake was just ok but I loved the beet and goat cheese salad. Will definitely visit again and will try a different entrée.

• Visited February 2014