“NOT GOOD!!!!!!”

Monticello, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NOT GOOD!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

My husband and I went to Abuelos for the first time on Valentines Day. We got the Valentines Day deal. Fajitas. Food was just so bland. It was absolutely not worth the $. Rice was tasteless, beans was just gross. Not a good experience at all.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Mary C

“More than just lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Really good. My son would recommend the Mexican Stack for lunch. Husband had the steak taco, lived them. One of my sides was the cilantro rice, two thumbs up. Would come back.

“Not bad at all.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

I like the food and the service is ok too. My wife and I enjoyed a date here and I would be back and would recommend to anyone looking for good food.

Suncoast Florida
“Mixed Reviews”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

My husband really liked the food at Abuelo's. He had enchiladas and a taco. I wasn't so thrilled. The queso dip tasted like velveeta with peppers, but the chips were very good . I had shrimp and chicken fajitas , they were not seasoned at all. The margarita was good .
When we arrived the place was about half full. It took 3 "girls" at the hostess station quite awhile to decide it would be 15 minutes for a table. We asked to sit at a table a in the bar and were seated right away . The service once we were seated was excellent, very friendly and efficient. The food was over-priced, drink prices were good.

• Visited November 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Good happy hour margaritas”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

I visited this place for happy hour and had a very good margarita. Complimentary taco chips and dips, very nice. Pleasant service. Ambiance not fantastic.

Visited October 2013