Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland/Airport
$149
$129
$110
Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$80
$106
Clarion Hotel Conference Center North(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$94
$89
$95
$89
$197
$179
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Restaurant
$226
$190
  • Pool
All reviewsfire pittwo bedroom suitefront deskbasketball courtpool and hot tubfull size refrigeratormarriott propertiesthe sofa bedgreat propertyhot itemscomplimentary breakfastrooms are largeup to dateliving areadefinitely stay here againstaff was very friendlyfresh fruit
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This place is awesome, David at the front was awesome, housekeeping is so nice, mike the manager super down to earth but also very professional and the breakfast staff cooks amazing and so welcoming. When we stay there which is about once a month we have a large kinda loud group with young children, most places make you feel uncomfortable but this place makes us feel like home. We will not stay anywhere but here anytime we are in Lexington area not cause the rooms, pool, or awesome breakfast, but because of your staff

• Stayed: December 2012
Mike T, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

I would like to thank you for you great comments about our hotel. I am glad that we are able to make your families stay an enjoyable experience. We try to make our hotel your "home away from home" and it's comments like yours that shows us we are succeeding. I look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

My daughter was interviewing for a med peds residency at the University of Kentucky Medical School. The school made reservations here. We drove here from Shreveport. We arrived around 2 pm. David checked us in right away even though check in isn't until 4 pm. When he saw that she had brought her parents along, he upgraded us to a two bedroom at no additional cost. This act of kindness was very well received by this road weary trio. We were very grateful for this extra treat. The hotel is extremely clean and quiet. It is located in a very nice upscale location. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. There is an excellent breakfast provided. If my daughter does her residency here, we know this is where we will stay while we are getting her settled in. After traveling around the US visiting med peds programs, this was the best hotel we have stayed in on this adventure. Excellent value! Excellent staff! Excellent room!

1  Thank KimRonCormier
Mike T, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

I would like to thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland/Airport. We strive to give service that makes you want to return, and your comments show that we have succeeded in doing that. We try to make our guests feel as if they are at their "home away from home." Good luck to your daughter and her residency, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I have gone to Lexington every April and October for 20+ years. I am a horse racing fanatic and love the beauty of the city. I have only stayed at the Residence Inn for my last 4 or 5 trips, but it is where I want to stay every trip. The location is ideal, right near the expressway, airport and Keeneland Race Course. The amenities are great. I especially appreciate the complimentary breakfast and workout facility. The staff, from manager to desk clerks, to maids, always make me feel welcome. I have already booked my April and October of 2013 reservations.

Room Tip: I would suggest staying on the east side by the rear entrance as it is easier to access parking and bring in luggage.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Mike T, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Thank you Don L. for your review of my Hotel. It is loyal customers like yourself that proves that we are succeeding in our quest for the best customer service possible. I look forward to your return visit in April, and wish you the best of luck in your handicapping efforts.

Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Marriott & we thought it was great! The location was perfect, staff was friendly, and the facility seemed new and very clean . The also offer a nice breakfast. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your gracious evaluation of the Residence Inn Keeneland/Airport. We strive to provide a product and atmosphere that will enhance your visit to the Lexington area, and it's comments like yours that let us know that we are succeeding.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for one night, and really didn't spend much time in the room or explore the hotel's amenities. We found it clean and a decent value. Sorry, I don't have too much to specifically comment on, but count this as a general vote of confidence in the other, more detailed reviews that are quite favorable.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple