Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland/Airport
Comfort Suites(Lexington)
Inn on Broadway(Lexington)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfire pittwo bedroom suitefront deskbasketball courtpool and hot tubfull size refrigeratormarriott propertiesthe sofa bedgreat propertyhot itemscomplimentary breakfastrooms are largeup to dateliving areadefinitely stay here againstaff was very friendlyfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I recently stayed here with my husband and two children. We stayed in a two bedroom suite and it was spacious and extremely clean. The beds were comfortable too. We used the workout area every day and liked the fact that there was a window overlooking the pool area. One of the treadmills was in poor shape but the other was fine. The pool area was clean and well maintained. The breakfast was excellent with a good rotation. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. If we are ever in the area again we would definately stay here.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I have traveled a lot of years on business and pleasure and have never heard as many positive commits of other individuals that are staying at a hotel as I have during several stays at this specific hotel. Tonight I was running late and was concerned that I would not arrive in time to have dinner. I call 15 minutes before dinner is scheduled to stop and requested that they save some food for my dinner. I arrive inside the hotels at 7:30 pm and they had prepared two plates for my dinner. Hotels are buildings; this level of servant hood that we customers receive is the combined efforts of all the staff, especially management.
Thanks,
Gary Keith Branch

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Dear Mr. Branch,
Thank you for your feedback about my staff. I am proud of my team, and I appreciate hearing stories about them making a positive difference during a guest stay with us. I look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

We had a one night stay for an anniversary using reward points. The hotel upgraded us to a 2 bedroom suite which was an unexpected plus, I called to see if we could check in early and they said that they had rooms available. The rooms were very very clean. There were a good variety of items for breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Thank you for your feedback on the Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland/Airport. I am glad that we were able to upgrade your suite and also were able to give you an early check in. Hopefully that made your visit for the Anniversary a more pleasing experience.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Simply an amazing hotel. we came here for a wedding and the staff was VERY accommodating! The room is very spacious and the kitchen is beautiful. The breakfast was the best continental breakfast I've had so far and the pool was very nice. the only thing I didnt like was parking. There is plenty of it, but there are only a few good spots close to a door, and those seem to be hard to come by. If you're coming to lexington for whatever reason, this should be your hotel. if we ever come back to Lexington, we're staying here.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Mike T, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad that you were able to enjoy all of our facilities while in town for the wedding. We look forward to serving your hotel needs in the future.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

The Residence Inn Keeneland has only been opened about a year but the management and staff are a well functioning group focused on the guest's experience in their hotel. To that end i must compliment the Asst. General Manager who assisted me with my reservations which involved Marriott Rewards. The grounds of the hotel are nicely decorated, the decor is homey, and the rooms are well layed out. We had the two bedroom unit which had ample room and the connecting room with the couch and kitchen really allowed us to spread out. Additionally, the hotel offers free WiFi. The hotel offers nightly food offerings and a complimentary breakfast. Arrive early for the best selection on the complimentary food.

Room Tip: The first floor rooms are convenient and quiet with easy access to all parking lots.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family