The rooms are disgusting. The linens had cigarette burns and stains on them. The luggage racks were corroded with a sticky, brown substance, the floors didn't look like they had ever been mopped. My boyfriend and I stayed here for 16 days while waiting to move into our apartment. In that time, housekeeping left towels twice. That was it. Never took out the trash, offered trash bags so we could do it ourselves, nothing. Not surprising that I found bed bugs. Also, there seem to be 5 different people running the place, they apparently don't communicate with each other, and they all charge different rates. Do yourself a favor and just sleep in your car.