“Great atmosphere and sandwiches”

Third Street Stuff & Coffee
Ranked #4 of 20 Coffee & Tea in Lexington
Description: Drink artfully at this coloful cafe. A great option for vegans. Boutique on site. A great place to get your free wireless, your caffeine, your sandwich, and a gift!
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great atmosphere and sandwiches”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

My friend and I grabbed a quick bite here after lunch. I had the cream cheese and smoke salmon bagel which was so yummy and the Little Black Dress which was a latte special for Valentine's Day. The latte was okay, I would have been happy without the raspberry syrup. My friend ordered the Cajun Turkey sandwich which she said was awesome. She had a Cubano and said it was terrific. The atmosphere is nice and playful and we had a good time. It got quite busy around 2PM, so we were glad we came earlier. The waiter was extremely friendly. The sandwiches were run around $5-$6 which is a steal for lunch around the downtown area. I'll be back.

• Visited February 2012

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great chill spot”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I love the coffee there and how real they keep it. You feel right at home-as if you were in every quirky coffee shop in the world. If you need to catch the buzz on the street as far as the arts scene or need a basement to crash in, you just might find a new friend here.

Visited December 2011
“One of my faves!”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

This place has the best chocolate chip cookies ever. I crave them and they are generously sized. I also like the coffee drinks and their chicken salad is my favorite sandwich. The food is unique as well as the ambience in this quaint downtown gem!

“Coffee mostly”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Good coffee drinking hangout, but would not plan a meal here so hard to rate as a restaurant.

“Eclectic”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

A great little place to grab a cup and a bagel sandwich. Funky shop attached.

Visited December 2011