“Top place !”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Top place !”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This restaurant has amazing food. My personal favorite is Spicy Grilled Chicken. Chicken kabobs, shawarmas are also really good. The food is not pricey and quantity is really good. Its a MUST have if you visit lexington. Note that the restaurant closes at 7 PM and is closed on Sundays.

• Visited September 2013

El Paso, Texas
“I'm addicted to Shawarma!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I keep coming back and getting the same thing. Lamb and beef shawarma lunch plate (includes rice, salad, and homemade hummus and pita bread). I can't help it, it's outstanding! I like that everything is made fresh. We tend to go later for lunch because the lunch crowd is crazy! Line will form out the door and the dining area is quite small.

• Visited September 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
“Saturday Special Lunch”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My family eats here at least once a week. We love the $6.99 lunch special. You get a wonderful fresh salad with crispy fresh vegetables, a nice size serving of hummus, pita bread and your entree selection on a flavorful bed of rice. We usually order a meat entree and a veggie entree and spilt with each other. And we purchase a take home a container of hummus and garlic sauce for snacks and lunches through the week. We skip breakfast and get there early because a line starts forming around noon. My kids love the goat chops and the lamb chops for dinner. I love, love, love the lentil soup. I have used them to cater small parties to rave reviews. I think one of the greatest things you can say about a restaurant is that it consistently puts out a good product and I've never had a bad meal or a bad experience there. They do run out of food sometimes, especially the lamb and goat. You've got to get there early or call ahead reserve some chops. This is not a full service restaurant, you place your order at the counter, be seated and they bring the food to you. Once you place your order, you get fed pretty quick, so don't let a line deter you. They are very friendly and know and appreciate their regular customers. They take a long summer vacation and we can't wait for them to get back!

• Visited June 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“CLOSED UNTIL 19 AUGUST! (It's mid-July)”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Disappointing to find Sahara closed after rerouting from I-75 to the other side of Lexington as we were heading home to NC. Good news though! A few doors down is an incredible Indian restaurant called Masala. I'll review them later, but quite delicious!

• Visited July 2013
Butler, Tennessee
“Good med food”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Went for pu of lunch,we were staying in the area.Fast service and good portions-I believe the lunch is a better value vs dinner.Everything was hot,packed good and good taste.
Only neg, and it isn't on the restaurant, is that there was a family sittting at a table in front of the drink manchine,w/at least 4 kids, and they were making jacka##s of everything they did,spilling drinks,ice, then kicking the ice and of course yelling and the parents(what jokes) did nothing--glad we didn't eat in.

• Visited May 2013