“If you don't like your job, quit!”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #552 of 921 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Lexington, Kentucky
“If you don't like your job, quit!”
Reviewed January 25, 2011

My bf and I go here last fri nite 1/21/11 at around 11pm. Its not very busy, as in 1 other patron, so the employees are chatting amongst themselves. Waittress idles over and is pleasant but quickly retreats back to the chat corner and stays there the remainder of the visit. She and the other servers did repeatedly look up and over at us. She took my order and completely ignored everything I said. 3 egg ham and cheese omelet on the side, extra ham. I explained I didn't care how much extra the extra ham cost I would pay whatever. My bf sandwich was decent and quickly prepared.

My omelet was brown. I watched the cook talk to a server while watching my food burn. Almost completely brown on each side and a regular amount of ham. We were ignored the rest of the time until we got ready to leave. I don't know if we were treated badly because we are an interracial couple or these people just don't give a damn. The next all white couple that came in was warmly welcomed and promptly served well prepared food. I love Waffle House but I'll never go to this one again.

• Visited January 2011

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“What can I say? I like...”
Reviewed September 24, 2009

What can I say? I like Waffle House.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook