“So helpful after car accident”

Soular Massage Wellness Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Soular Massage offers therapeutic massage services with a touch of luxury. We provide free aromatherapy at no extra charge, and Reiki sessions are available with Cynthia as well. For those requiring more clinical treatment, Joe is certified in Orthopedic massage and is also a kinesiotape practitioner.
Reviewed February 23, 2018

This is my first massage since I had a car wreck (too long ago) and Cynthia helped my neck and back immensely! Very relaxing and professional. I am anxious to go back! Thank you so much!

Joe C, Owner at Soular Massage Wellness Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2018

Thank you - We're glad Cynthia was able to help.

Reviewed February 3, 2018

Called for a massage to help me relax and focus. Had it Tue 1/30 and it's still working! and this is Sat. Totally relaxed me, Zoned out during the session. Some hot stones and a very caring practitioner. Schedule your spot!

joecinquina, Owner at Soular Massage Wellness Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

Thank you for your review. We are happy to be part of your healthcare team.

Reviewed February 1, 2018

I've been going to Cynthia for several years for 60 minute massages with hot stones. I've never been disappointed. She takes her time, has incredible technique and it's amazing how great I feel afterwards. I went back to her today because of a neck strain that had healed somewhat but left me with tight shoulder muscles and neck muscles. She focused on that area and worked all the pain out. It's incredible - not even sore to the touch! I highly recommend Cynthia for her massages!!!

joecinquina, Owner at Soular Massage Wellness Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Thank you for taking time to give us your opinion. We are pleased to be part of your healthcare team.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Have been getting massages from Cynthia monthly for many years. Have tried other places and other therapists before, but she is the best. Could not more highly recommend someone.

joecinquina, Owner at Soular Massage Wellness Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We are always happy to serve you and to be a part of your healthcare team.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 27, 2017

I went in with horrible sciatic nerve pain (3 yrs. ago Joe & Cynthia helped me with post surgery foot drop). I left mobile, but tired, and I was sore by evening. I went to bed early and woke up eleven hrs. later feeling better than I'd felt in 8 days. I've been able to get some things done today for the first time in a week. I can't thank them enough! I'm planning on a monthly visit after I get this completely straightened out.

I( attempted to contact you twice but received no response.