I noticed the other review that said their room smelled like deodorizer. I think I got that room first! But I went downstairs and asked for another room. That smell was pretty strong. The second room I got was nice but looked over the parking lot and the Cracker Barrell. Next morning I asked for a room overlooking the horse farms (East) and Paul was great! He gave me a room at the end that was larger and had a microwave and Jacuzzi. I would definitely stay here again but next time i would know which room to ask for! I paid an excellent rate, not near what some of the other reviewers did ($129/$119) so to me it was excellent. I ate in downtown Lexington or at the Horse Park. Both are very close and easy to get to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We look forward to accommodating travelers in the most spacious guest rooms and suites in the area, less than 4 miles to Downtown Lexington. The hotel is within a 5 minute drive to the UK Coldstream Research Campus, Lexmark, & Toyota. Lexington is known for The Kentucky Horse Park, University of Kentucky, Keeneland & the historical KY Bourbon Trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Lexington North Hotel Lexington
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Lexington North