The hotel was very nice and we enjoyed our stay, the service was slow though when we followed up on our special request. My wife is severely allergic to down pillows, and we had requested a feather free room. Four of the six pillows in te room were down so we asked the girl at the front desk to replace them with foam pillows. We went out for dinner, and when we returned, the pillows hadn't been switched, when we called the girl at the front desk, she said that she could only find 2 pillows and would have to contact her manager if we needed more. Hotels should have a supply of foam pillows ready at all times, and they should be accessible to the employees, not being prepared for a situation like this would be a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Other than not having enough pillows, we enjoyed our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We look forward to accommodating travelers in the most spacious guest rooms and suites in the area, less than 4 miles to Downtown Lexington. The hotel is within a 5 minute drive to the UK Coldstream Research Campus, Lexmark, & Toyota. Lexington is known for The Kentucky Horse Park, University of Kentucky, Keeneland & the historical KY Bourbon Trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Marriott so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Lexington North
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Lexington North Hotel Lexington