“Helpful and great selection”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
John's Run/Walk Shop
Ranked #5 of 25 Shopping in Lexington
More attraction details
Owner description: A running store with a knowledgable staff which can direct out-of-towners to a number of good running routes.
Lexington, KY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Helpful and great selection”
Reviewed December 1, 2006

The staff at John's is very knowledgeable and helpful. They special ordered shoes for me at no extra charge - I would highly recommend this place of business!

2 Thank Smile328

A TripAdvisor Member
“3-day Breast Cancer Walk”
Reviewed March 29, 2005

Great experience. I'm doing 60 miles in 3 days so I needed a good walking shoe. I can't remember the last time a shoe store actually measured both feet. Shoes are great, service even better.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
“You won't find a better shoe/foot store”
Reviewed August 22, 2003

Associates give you personal attention and really know what they are talking about. Great place for dress or running/walking shoes, especially if you have foot problems, and who doesn't anymore. I highly recommend.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Running Shop Around”
Reviewed August 10, 2003

I have gone to John's running shop and each time they have been very helpful about the shoes that suit me best and encourage me in my running. I now leave in Louisville, and have not found a better store then John's.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
“Very knowledgeable”
Reviewed January 17, 2003

The place to go if you are interested in running a marathon.... Very knowledgeable and experienced staff will help you select every item you need for an upcoming race.....including great advice!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member