“A must stay at hotel with great rooms and friendly staff !!! A+++”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington
Ranked #2 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
GreenLeadersSilver level
Magnolia, Delaware
“A must stay at hotel with great rooms and friendly staff !!! A+++”
Reviewed January 14, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for three nights in Jan-11. Room was very nice and priced very reasonable. Breakfast was great (and free), cooked to order omelets and all the normal items associated with a buffet style breeakfast. A nice breakfast. The hotel staff (everyone I encountered) was VERY nice and went out of their way to be helpful. Hotel is located within a few miles of the Airport and University of Kentucky so it was in prime location for my destinations. I travel several times a year and have stayed in many hotels (many much higher priced than this hotel) and I would say this hotel is a must stay at!!! I will make reservations here everytime I visit Lexington Ky.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Bellefontaine, Ohio
Reviewed January 8, 2011

Stayed here on our way to Florida on December 23,2010. When we arrived the manager took the time to personally show us around the hotel lobby. After going up to the room we decided to go to the bar for a snack and drinks. The bartender was great (sorry I can't remember his name). The bar was supposed to close early but he stayed open for about an extra hour while we talked to another couple and swapped stories. The room rate is a little higher than some places but worth it.The room was clean and the bed slept great. Breakfast chef was very friendly and made a great omelet. Will be back for sure. Another great Embassy Suites.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed December 31, 2010

Our family stopped at this hotel on Christmas Day to break up a long trip. As a result, the hotel was quite empty which we enjoyed (although we would happily return even if the hotel was mostly full). The staff who were working the holiday were incredibly friendly and helpful, assisting us well beyond our expectations as we attempted to find something for supper when most of the local restaurants were closed. In general the hotel was exceptionally clean/tidy (specifically our room, the pool area, and the common and breakfast areas). Our room was very quiet with a firm but comfortable bed. In the morning there was a nice selection available at the complementary cooked-to-order breakfast. We have stayed at several other Embassy Suites in the past with positive experiences, but this stay surpassed the others.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Reviewed December 30, 2010

My fiance' and I stayed at this hotel on Christmas Eve for 2 nights, it was great! The staff was awesome, everyone was very pleasant. The breakfast and the managers reception were also fantastic. I would recommend this hotel to all of my friends and family.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Warminster
Reviewed December 17, 2010

This was my second stay at this hotel. Both times were for corporate sales meetings held at the hotel. The rooms are laid out well and very comfortable. Many of the couches in hotels are hard and not comfy. This hotel was different. The bathroom was very vanilla. My only negative about the room is the soap. Both times the soap irritated my face. The breakfast is very well stocked and tasted good. The meetings rooms are well taken care of.

I took advantage of the gym every day that I was there. It's got great equipment from weights to treadmills.

Top to bottom the hotel is terrific. Just watch out for the cost of beer at the bar. Wow...that was expensive!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Spartanburg
Reviewed December 13, 2010

When I arrived at the hotel I was greeted with a smile and was quickly checked in. I was made to feel as if I was the most important guest in the hotel. I was given an overview of the amenities, locations of the restaurant, lounge and times for breakfast and the evening receptions. The room exceeded my expectations and I will definitely stay there again in the future.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Kettering, Ohio
Reviewed November 19, 2010

This hotel gets a lot of things right and has a nice bar and restaurant to boot. My number one complaint is that in any hotel, especially more expensive ones, the guest should be able to run the fan to mask random hotel noise, afterall, we come to these places to sleep. Fortunately the AC turned on and off fairly quietly, so this was not as big of a problem as some other hotels. There was also a perfumy smell in the room, like the kind you hang in a car to mask odor, but it seemed to get less noticable after a while.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business