“One of the most comfortable hotels ever with super nice staff.”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington
Ranked #2 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
GreenLeadersSilver level
Tampa
“One of the most comfortable hotels ever with super nice staff.”
Reviewed January 16, 2010

I stayed with my sister, nephew, his wife, and their two children(ages 8 & 10). The Atriums with numerous fountains and plants were beautiful. There was a large and very clean indoor pool that the kids really enjoyed. The rooms were decorated in a calm and eye pleasing style, and all of the furniture was comfortable. There was a nice hospitality get together in the early evening that we all enjoyed, and you could not have asked for a better staff. I live in Florida, and do a lot of leisure travel within the state and other areas as well. This hotel went way beyond my expectations. My nephew lives in the area, and we both would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
la plata
Reviewed January 15, 2010

Stayed here on the way back to maryland. Hotel is nice rooms are nice. Bathrooms are a little small. Hotel could use a little updating bedding could be better, bedding a little thin. Breakfast is great. Rooms service was very good

DC
Reviewed January 6, 2010

This Embassy Suites is the best-managed hotel I've ever stayed in. The staff is incredibly attentive, helpful and prompt. The hotel itself is new (new mattresses, flat screen TVs, etc.) and very well kept. They have free hors d'oeuvres at the bar every night. The room service is good. This was our second stay--the hotel is halfway between my in-laws' house in Michigan and my parents' house in NC, and we plan to keep coming back every Christmas break. A very restful stop on a long road trip.

SC
Reviewed January 5, 2010

Plenty of selections at breakfast. We practically made a meal of the afternoon reception. All staff were attentive and hospitable. This is an attractive, comfortable hotel, with roomy suites and nice amenities. Typically Embassy Suites.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
Paducah, KY
Reviewed December 2, 2009

We got there and enjoyed the free drinks. The free appetizers were mainly just vegetables and chips, but whose going to complain about free.

The room was nice and quiet. I never had any problems with noise.

The bartenders were very nice and friendly. We had a great time just sitting and talking with Al. The majority of hotel staff was good except a couple of occurences. The maid just walked into our room one time while my wife was in the shower and I was watching TV in bed. One of the guys at the front desk, about 40-45 was a real #$@#. We ordered a pizza and told the guy at the front desk that we were in the bar if the pizza game came. The guy told us that wasn't for him to deal with. I have a few choice words for him and he decided to let it go.

The interaction with the one @##$% would have been enough to keep me from ever staying at a lesser hotel again. However, the rest of the staff was apologetic and the bartender took it upon himself to "correct" the man up front. My only other complaint is the hotel is a little out of the way, but not too bad. It's right across the street from Griffin Gate.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
eslex, Management at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington, responded to this review, January 4, 2010
Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay at our Hotel. While I was happy to see your overal experience was good, I was shocked by the response you received from one of our associates. This is not the kind of service we provide and it clearly was not according to our standards. I apologize for this negative experience. Thank you for letting us know our other associates did live up to our promise of delivering excellent service.
Indianapolis, IN
Reviewed November 30, 2009

During one of my many business trips, I had the pleasure of spending several nights at the Embassy Suites in Lexington, KY. While many hotels brag about their fast check in, I can honestly say I spent no more than 30 seconds getting my key and being shown the elevators. The lobby is very well decorated, and the large fountain in front of the elevators is very nice. Once I arrived in my room, I could hear the fountain from the front room, until I turned on the television, but once I moved to the bedroom, you could not hear the fountain at all. They have a very nice breakfast in the morning, and this gets your day off to a nice start. The staff made all the guests that I spoke to fell welcomed. This is truly a gem in the many hotels in Lexington.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
St. Louis
Reviewed November 10, 2009

I stayed here for three days on a business trip. It was nice. I didn't pay for the room, but I know it was about the same price as any other Embassy Suites ($140-180 a night).

The service was great. The front desk was always there to help me print things, and the restaurant had attentive, fast service. The lunch buffet was quite tasty, especially the red potatoes. Breakfast was good, just as it is in most Embassy Suites hotels.

The conference areas seemed adequate for the conference we were attending. No complaints there. The lunch break sandwiches were very good and satisfying.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business