“Favorite Lunch Spot in Lexington”

Bourbon n' Toulouse
Ranked #22 of 901 Restaurants in Lexington
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: In July 2004 Will Pieratt and Kevin Heathcoat took a the huge leap of faith and opened Bourbon n' Toulouse by maxing out seven credit cards and simply hoping things worked out for the best. The business plan was simple: cook some damn good food, give back to the community that help keep their lights on and have as much fun as the law allows! Ten years later these guys are still extremely passionate about what they do and they haven't grown up a bit, just ask their wives! Always cooking and laughing, these guys are serious about having fun. Stop in and sample the wide array of tasty Cajun and Creole dishes, grab a beer from the ever changing selection and drift away to their own little version of The French Quarter. Not bad for a washed up musician and a retired elementary teacher!
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
“Favorite Lunch Spot in Lexington”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I eat at B&T a couple times a month & it never disappoints. Always new things rotating on the menu & the food is always great!! Fun, intimate, & fast place to get a great meal. I promise you won't be disappointed next time you want some great Cajun food. Keep up the good work Kevin & Will!

1 Thank Todd H

Lexington, KY
“Small but Inviting!”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

The food is more than affordable & very tasty. The decor is fun & the help is very friendly & willing to help you any way they can. It is too busy for my quiet taste but I gave in & loved it. They are also very good hearted & support charities. It almost belongs more to New Orleans than to Lexington, KY...I LOVED it!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank johnny-n-gary
“Catering!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Just had BnT cater an event for my business. It was a huge hit! Love the food and decor but now that I know they can bring this delicious goodness to me- I am set!

1 Thank JasontheRooster
“Really great place”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I have been eating here for years, and it's a really great place. The food is great, prices are reasonable. Young guys and gals who are really nice run the place. Once the soda machine was out, and the guy at the counter let us pick any other drink we wanted. After he got the soda machine running, he took the time to come over to our table and offer us soda as well. He was friendly and nice the whole time. This is the type of behavior that impresses me and makes me want to go back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank bek15
“Amazing”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

If you haven't had it, try it. It's worth it. Easily the best jambalaya I've ever had. Great food, great service, great price. My favorite restaurant in Lexington.

• Visited November 2013