“Everything was Top Notch”
Review of Corto Lima

Corto Lima
Ranked #23 of 1,018 Restaurants in Lexington
Description: Corto Lima is a new brand of Latin-inspired cuisine with a modern interpretation focusing on affordability, quality ingredients and a creative menu. Vegetarian, gluten free and vegan friendly items will showcase the versatility of Chef Lundy's creations. The beverage program will focus on Tequilas, Rums, Mezcals, and wines of Latin origin plus specialty cocktails.
Reviewed July 15, 2018

There was no room for improvement on our night out. The service was outstanding, the cocktails were superb, and the meal was delicious. I highly recommend that you start with their handmade tortillas and fresh guacamole. You won't be disappointed. I got a pork dish which had been spiced and allowed to 'rest' overnight and was then slow cooked to perfection. My husband got the ceviche special and gave it two thumbs up. The portion sizes were perfect. We left feeling satisfied but not stuffed.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Wow, having been to Peru myself I was absolutely thrown off how fresh all of the food was! The drinks are made with all house made ingredients. They even make their chips 100% in house. Great food selection. This is a must, I thought it was more of a Mexican, Tex/mex, flair restaurant but after visiting it left a very distinctive Peruvian taste!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

This is not a Tex/Mex American Rip Off. This is a South American/Latin American/Mexican contemporized real deal.
To begin, I asked for a Michelada. The waitress knew what I was asking for (look it up) and that was a first in Lexington. The Guacamole was fresh made and terrific. The Shrimp Civeche was the best I have had since Peru and the Elote was cooked perfectly.
The others at the table all raved about their dishes, lots if inventive variations of traditional Latin food. The availability of small plates allows you to sample many dishes without breaking the bank.
Johnathan Lundy has done it again and his staff knows how to make the diners happy.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was a recommendation by the hotel staff. It turned out to be a wonderful surprise. Christopher, our server was attentive, made suggestions, and served us quickly and efficiently. The food was excellent and a little out of the ordinary. Just what we were looking for. We would recommend it to anyone visiting Lexington.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a margarita and chips. This little place was hopping. Fun atmosphere with seating outdoors too We sat at the bar and had excellent service. I had the spicy margarita, recommended by bartender, and it was amazing. The chips are deep fried and came out hot. Delicious. We ordered the queso which was also amazing! Definitely a must go to. Will be back.