“Wine down Wednesday. 1/2 price bottles of wine”
Review of The Pub Lexington

The Pub Lexington
Ranked #88 of 942 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Pub offers a unique combination of British hospitality and American flair. Best known for our signature Fish-n-Chips, guests can also enjoy an assortment of appetizers, sandwiches, burgers and classic British comfort food. The beverage selection includes a wide variety of draught (draft), cask conditioned and handcrafted beers with selections from England, Ireland, Scotland, Europe and the USA. In addition there is a comprehensive list of single malt scotches, small batch and single barrel bourbons, wines and specialty cocktails. The authentic atmosphere and unique experience make The Pub a great place to dine, drink and gather.
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Pub food, but done very well. They have a calamari appetizer that could convert non likers, and their Monday fish and chips for $7.99 is one of the best in town.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

The pub is amazing and worth going to if you drink at all. You will be amazed at the size of the bar and the atmosphere is very nice. I ordered the Sheperds Pie which was very good. Just been there one time, I recommend this place to anyone it's well worth your time to try it out, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We went there after a movie on a Tuesday afternoon and our server was very friendly and let my 7 year old niece pick where she wanted to sit. I'm a big fan of London and England in general so I had been wanting to try this place since I had seen it the last time I was in the area two years ago. I was no disappointed. They have a HUGE beer selection and it took me a while to choose. For an appetizer, we had the Big Cheese, which were like no other I had ever tried. Delicious!! I had to try the Shepherds Pie, and it was really good. My mom had the chicken pot pie and she enjoyed it as well. My niece had the pizza off the children's menu and she had no complaints. We would definitely go back there again when we're back in the area visiting our family. I loved the London theme and the men in kilts were an added bonus ;-)

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Love this pub in Lexington. We've eaten there several times and try something new each time. The food is varied, not too pricey, and the atmosphere suits everyone.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Very large beer selection on tap, as well as bottled so people who like to discover new microbrews will love this place. Food is good, restaurant is comfortable, attractive and a good place to go to relax.