“Great people”

Ranked #12 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Great people”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

From the moment that Dewayne picked me up at the airport until I checked out 4 days latter--it was all A++. First Dewayne set the stage-very professional and friendly he made me feel welcome to Lexington and the hotel. Checkin/out very well done, and the meals were exceptional. Highly recommend staying here!!

Room Tip: just check with desk-very very helpful!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Hilton Lexington Downtown, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Thanks for the high praise and recommendation for our hotel. I’ll be sure to pass along the great feedback to Dewayne and to the front desk and kitchen staff. Our goal is for every guest to feel welcomed to Lexington, KY. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This hotel was first class all the way. Very clean, almost soundproof rooms, sleep number beds, beautifully decorated. The only complaint I have is that the air conditioner did not work well and the toilet did not flush well. Other than that, it was top notch.

• Stayed June 2012
We appreciate you taking time to send in a review. Thanks for letting us know our service and hotel is “top notch”. I’m happy to report the AC issue has been repaired. I hope you come back and visit us soon.
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Really? Pay for internet service? That's almost like asking us to pay for bedding. It should come standard with the high priced room. Also, the sleep number beds are hard as rocks even on #45. The front desk girl was very short and unfriendly. The bathroom has mold in the shower. The walls are so very, very, thin I could hear everything going on in the hall, the next rooms and especially upstairs. I wasn't impressed and will look for another place to stay next time in Lex.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Dissappointed175
MartyRothchild, General Manager at Hilton Lexington Downtown, responded to this review, June 8, 2012
I’m so sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy your stay while in town on business. All feedback is helpful for our staff. I would encourage you to contact me. I would like to make this right.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have stayed twice at this Hilton in the last couple months for leisure with the family. This is a really nice hotel that is newly updated. Great lobby, awesome breakfast, incredible location (right across the street from Rupp Arena) and excellent service. This will be my only hotel choice from now on when staying in Lexington. The Triangle Grill (in lobby) also is really good for dinner - my wife and I were surprised as to how good the food was. The pool is also very nice.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your recent hotel stay. I will definitely pass along your praise to our staff and especially to our Chef. It’s always nice to hear we will be your only hotel choice while in Lexington. We hope to see your family again soon.
Henderson, Kentucky
Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

I was in Lexington for a conference and spent 2 nights at the Hilton. The front desk staff was friendly, and check in was quick. I stayed on the 16th floor which included the executive lounge. Both the breakfast and the afternoon appetizers were delicious with a good variety and generous portions. The hotel is in the heart of Lexington, so We were able to walk to Triangle Park, Victorian Station and Rupp Arena. I used valet parking - it was worth the price, and the valets were extremely helpful. There was a slight problem with our key, but they worked on our lock promptly. The only problem with the hotel was the lack of free wireless. Notwithstanding this, we will stay here again.

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thanks for writing a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay while in town on business. I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay and it was a productive visit. I will pass along your kind words to our hotel staff. Thanks again for such great feedback!
Lima, Peru
Reviewed May 21, 2012

American standard, everything just ok, everything works, nothing too special.. the location do is just perfect! just in the middle of town with a wonderful view..

Room Tip: The higher the better! great view of the victorian shops and park just in from of the property
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
MartyRothchild, General Manager at Hilton Lexington Downtown, responded to this review, May 23, 2012
Thanks for writing a review regarding your visit. I’m glad you enjoyed your view of Triangle Park and loved the location of the hotel. We hope you will stay with us while in town on business again.
Greensburg, Indiana
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Overall good experience. Location is great for walking to bars and restaurants downtown and convention center. My friends had to change rooms late at night due to air condition problems, bur hotel did very quickly. Internet poor. Good breakfast in hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review on Trip Advisor. I will pass along your compliments of the breakfast buffet to our Kitchen staff. Our location definitely can’t be beat. I’m sorry for any inconvenience experienced during your stay and hope you come back and visit soon.