$84
$138
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn & Suites(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$85
ComfortInn
$108
HIExpress.com
$149
$146
Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$135
$120
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Clarion Hotel Conference Center North(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$94
$105
$88
All reviewsroom layoutnice hotelbreakfast sandwichpull out couchfree breakfastrooms are largeyogurtrestaurants and shoppingroad tripshower headsitting areawould stay here againstaff was friendlybathroom doorindoor poolbourbon trailbeds were very comfortable
Reviewed November 3, 2010

I stayed in Hyatt Place from Oct 24 to Oct 27, 2010. All staff were friendly and helpful.
The room is very comfortable, they have a good breakfast service and it is located in a nice area of Lexington, near to Man O'War road and in Hamburg Area. The room price is very fair.
I had only one issue to report about Hyatt Place Lexington:
I purchase some products by internet and ask to ship them to hotel, they were two packages, both packages were delivered to hotel before my arrival, but one of these was lost by hotel staff and I never found it. The hotel manager said that they never received this lost package, but the UPS track service said the opposite and more, the lost package was signed by hotel manager. It wasn't an expensive package but it put me in an uncomfortable position after had a wonderful stay in this hotel.
I know that this issue is a lack of communication between hotel staff and here is my suggestion to improve their service. This lack of communication made me to lost money and broke a promise to kids, because in this package was some presents I bought to them. Probably I'll give to the hotel a second chance, due the excellent service, but not a third one.
Besides the lost package issue, I still recommend this hotel to friends.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 21, 2010

I stayed at the Hyatt Place for one night while on business at the University of Kentucky. I've always been a fan of the Hyatt chain of hotels, but this was my first stay in a Hyatt Place.

Check-in can either be done at the desk or at one of the check-in kiosks. I was traveling using a credit card authorization form and actually had some difficulty tracking down a front desk representative in order to check in. But the check-in process was quick and easy. Downstairs, there was both a kitchen and a bar area. The bar area seemed to be busy and apparently they even had some good drink specials for that night.

The rooms were large and clean. The best feature (besides the 42 inch television), was the sectional couch/ottoman. There was also a refrigerator in the room, a large desk, and of course, a great bed. There was no bathtub in the room, only a shower. Not a big deal for me, but I can imagine that could be inconvenient for others.

I've seen a couple people mention the highway on the back-side of the hotel. I grew up near train tracks, so I like the background noise, but I could definitely hear it from my room. The more annoying sound though was the heater, it was very loud when it kicked on at night.

Breakfast was very good--especially for a continental. The location of the hotel was great, plenty of restaurants and stores nearby with easy access to the interstate.

Overall, I was very pleased with this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2010

We stayed here during the World Equestrian Games as this hotel was a shuttle stop. Very happy with the layout of the "Quad" room with the bedroom area partitioned from the large sitting area. Plenty of room to store luggage and the advantage of a separate study and kitchenette area. The vanity area is separate from the bathroom (shower/bath/toilet) which helps when four people are getting showered and dressed. Small issue - black stains on carpet (though the room was very clean and fresh and the window can be opened). Plenty of eating and shopping options within easy walking distance (can recommend "Outback" for healthy family dining) for those without a car. Complimentary breakfast quite good. Reliable taxi service to/from hotel. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2010

I love this hotel. I am a fan of the Hyatt Place chain and stay there for business roughly 80% of the time. They have never let me down, but this one specifically got me hooked. The staff is consistent, professional, and extremely helpful. I've also had to make unique requests, recieve packages, change dates, etc. and the hotel manager could not have been more accomodating.

The rooms are new, clean, comfortable, and spacious. The TV is probably 42-46 inches with inputs for your laptop. Free Wi-Fi is also available. The hotel has an on-site cafe that offers soups, apperizers, sandwiches, and burgers 24 hours. It is cheap and pretty good.

The location is also great. I am no big fan of Lexington. It seems to have alot of bad areas, to say the least. But this hotel is located in an upscale community and there are probably 20 different restaurants within a half a mile (including Bonefish, Malone's, Carraba's, etc.).

I have stayed at about a half dozen hotels in Lexington before finding this one and I will not stay anywere else as long as their prices stay about the same.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 2, 2010

Hotel was nice and clean - nice pool area - yummy breakfast. This was a nice stop for us on our way to Virginia.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family