$145
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$89
Country Inn
Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$80
CandlewoodSuites
$145
$129
Doubletree.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$94
ComfortInn
$159
Clarion Hotel Conference Center North(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$99
$108
$105
$88
Travelocity
All reviewsroom layoutnice hotelbreakfast sandwichpull out couchfree breakfastrooms are largeyogurtrestaurants and shoppingroad tripshower headsitting areawould stay here againstaff was friendlybathroom doorindoor poolbourbon trailbeds were very comfortable
Reviewed June 22, 2014

That's what I'm doing: traveling with a six month old. I had to be in Lexington for a conference and my spouse and daughter came with me. The rooms were spacious and clean and homey, perfect if you're traveling with a tiny person and need to spread stuff out. One word of warning: the bathrooms have a tiled stall shower. So, keep that in mind if you need a bathtub. Otherwise, the rooms were lovely and the bed and linens sumptuous.

The breakfast was about as good as a hotel breakfast gets in this country. Coffee and tea are high quality. (We didn't pull out the French press once and we are...coffee snobs). The pool was chilly and noisy with other kids jumping in and screaming their heads off, so not ideal for a tiny baby, but it was fine and cooled us off. The location is good, about an easy 15 minutes drive from downtown. There are several restaurants in the area.

My one complaint: The hotel is smoke free but either someone was smoking in their room or the intake vent for the bathrooms is somewhere near a smoking area outside. We were on the 4th floor and I smelled smoke on several occasions throughout our stay. I called the front desk each time but it seemed unlikely that someone would smoke so frequently in the hotel in violation of the policy. So, I'm thinking it is somewhere outside or in the basement. This was my only problem with the hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank sfaj
Robin M, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our hotel. I am glad you and your family enjoyed our breakfast and coffee! I apologize for the issue with the smoke smell. I would like to assure you this is not a normal occurrence. We investigated the source of the issue and were able to resolve it. We hope to see you again, if you happen to be in the Lexington area.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

The location is convenient off of I-75. There are numerous restaurants of all varieties and shopping centers in the immediate area (Hamburg). We particularly liked the l-shaped seating area, adjustable shower (which was very nice and hot), and comfortable bed! Nice breakfast selection with plenty of seating. My only complaint- housekeeping knocked on our door twice before we were ready to check out (the first time around 9am)!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 680ap
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We were there for the KY Harley Rally. Staff was very pleasant and took care of all of us. Nice that they had cold water, towels to clean our bikes, and a nice lobby for socializing. Room was great with a sitting area and desk and wet bar. Very pleased overall. Breakfast had fresh fruit and there was a bar area as well. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2014

great location,rooms were large and clean. staff was friendly and helpful.Good breakfast, hot and cold items. my only complaint would be the bed. one side of the bed was great,but the other side had a big dip in it. very uncomfortable.

Room Tip: ask for a room not facing the interstate
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kristensmom02
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is a great stop over for us on our way to visit family in Tennessee. This exit has great food and shopping to break up the 9 hour drive. The Hyatt Place in Lexington provides affordable accommodations with luxury touches - roomy suites with fold out sofa, Starbucks coffee in the lobby and a hot breakfast to get the day started. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family