$145
$135
$120
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$76
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

$89
Country Inn
$159
$108
HIExpress.com
Clarion Hotel Conference Center North(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$94
Comfort Inn & Suites(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$94
$105
$88
Travelocity
All reviewsroom layoutnice hotelbreakfast sandwichpull out couchfree breakfastrooms are largeyogurtrestaurants and shoppingroad tripshower headsitting areawould stay here againstaff was friendlybathroom doorindoor poolbourbon trailbeds were very comfortable
Reviewed May 24, 2014

driving home to atlanta from ann arbor this was about half way point. excellent choice for several reasons. near highway But very quiet. room had two large beds, plus area with roll out bed and refrigerator. dry near several excellent restaurants, breakfast included and prie was very reasonable.

Room Tip: ask for room away from highway
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2014

We arrived late last Wednesday night to find a warm staff to welcome us. The room was large, clean with fridge, huge TV, and excellent comfortable bed. Always important to get a good nights sleep when traveling which we got here. Away from highway. Walked to Outback for dinner! One mile or less to the Liquor Barn, Starbucks, and drug stores. Extremely convenient. Would stay here again!

Room Tip: Don't think you can go wrong with any room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2014

My friends and I had a wonderful stay this past weekend. The staff was amazing, especially Raymond! They all made us feel like we were in a boutique hotel rather than a chain! Our room was comfortable, large and clean! We really enjoyed the breakfast and the happy hour. I look forward to staying here again when we come to Lexington for the Rolex 3 Day Event. BTW, there are lots of good restaurants and excellent shopping venues very close to the Hyatt Place!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Without doubt the worst designed showers in any place other than a third world country. To add to the inadequacy of the accommodations was the fact that the room phones didn't work,the promised newspaper was never delivered in the morning and the hired help at the desk spent most of their time gossiping rather than dealing with customers. With so many good places to stay in Lexington this would be one to avoid.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
David M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Sharon J,

I apologize for such a disappointing stay at my property. I hope you contact me directly to discuss in further detail the issues during your stay, so I may better resolve them. Thank you for feedback.

David Miller

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I had to switch hotels (by design) in the middle of a recent trip to Lexington and this was the 2nd of my places of lodging. It's a little more off the beaten path, but I was impressed with the cleanliness and amenities.

Pros: Wifi was very fast, bathroom was nice and the shower was one of the better hotel varieties you'll ever find, parking was accessible and ample.

Cons: Little bit outside of Lexington, did notice that I could hear a neighbors' television when I woke up the last morning I was there, so the walls are somewhat thin.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends