“Comfortable, Affordable, Convenient”

Hyatt Place Lexington
Ranked #8 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My husband and I decided at the last minute to stay overnight on a road trip, so as not to make my elderly grandmother stay up late waiting on us to get to her home. We decided to stop in Lexington, Kentucky and the Hyatt Place was conveniently located to the Interstate. The price was very reasonable - especially considering breakfast was included. When we arrived, we asked at the front desk if they had any suggestions for dinner and they - without hesitation - suggested Malone's (which happens to be within walking distance of the hotel). Thinking they were just recommending the closest place, I was a little hesitant, but was more than pleasantly surprised with my dinner (see review of Malone's in Lexington - best steak I've ever had and excellent service, too).

Our room was very spacious, the furniture was comfortable, and the bed was wonderful. The rooms are set up great for business or relaxation. The facilities at the hotel were clean and in good shape. The free breakfast was very good - lots of selection and enough to fill us up for the rest of our road trip.

If you are driving on I-75 or I-64 and need a place to stay - even if for just one night - don't overlook the Hyatt Place - you won't regret it.

Room Tip: You can get a room on the interstate side, but it's quieter away from the interstate.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Recently, my organization held a business meeting with 25 participants. I was extrememly pleased with both the hotel rooms and conference room. However, what really stood out as exceptional were the hotel staff (especially Mary). They were not only courteous and efficient but always went above and beyond to meet our needs. Great job - Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

My stay at this hotel was a pleasurable experience. It was my first time utilizing a Hyatt facility. The overall hotel and room were very inviting. Our hotel room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. I enjoyed the amount seating in the room. The receptionists were very helpful and had welcoming personalities. The breakfast was delish!! I appreciated having a different selection from those typically offered by other hotel chains. My only area of concern is more structural not service related...it would be helpful if the sink was inside where the other bathroom amenities were located. The location isn't very good for sanitary reasons, privacy, and safety. Despite the structural challenges, I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The hotel common areas and room were both clean, I had a room on the top floor on the "no noise" size, this hotel is built beside interstate 75 and if you get a room on the interstate side you can hear noise from the interstate due to the window. I never heard anyone from any of the other rooms so the rooms are very soundproof just the windows leak noise. The room was small compared to other hotels I have stayed in. The closet was almost useless, as it was very small, There is a free breakfast available in the mornings also. It was a good stay for me and I will stay here again when traveling through the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank agky
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Traveling with a 15U and 18U baseball teams out of state can be fun and exciting. However when your Hotel is not what your expected, things go south quickly. This happened to us last weekend. We were booked at another hotel and upon check in many families were not happy with the accommodations the Tournament recommended. After calling several Hotels with no vacancies, we spoke with Mary at the Hyatt Place. She was excellent in blocking rooms for 8+ families for the entire weekend. Several other families would switch to the Hyatt Place by Friday. The manager was awesome with his hospitality and complemented us upon check-out as to how fun it was to have the teams stay the weekend. Really the complement is to him and his staff.

Room Tip: Plenty of space in the rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Doug L
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Who knew in the heart of Lexington was a hidden gem... Well we found it this weekend while traveling for a wedding. The decor of the hotel is modern and comtemporary, along with the helpfulness of the staff. The staff was friendly and courtoeous from the front desk personnel to housekeeping. The rooms were beautful as well , the value couldn't be matched... I encourage anyone looking for a nice hotel stay while in Lexington to utilize Hyatt Place Lexinton... Rhonada Brown

Room Tip: 6th floor perfect
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I simply love this place! They have the best customer service and make you feel like you are the only guest here!!! It is centrally located to so many restaurants and the Hamburg shopping is an experience you won't want to miss! I can't wait to stay there again, we already paid in advance (gift certificate) to be able to go back!! The pool, gym and breakfast are unbeatable!! Love it!! Oh...the rooms are excellent!!! They are extra large, -very clean and modern and so comfortable.

Room Tip: We like the first level...easy access to the pool and breakfast. We couldnt get our kids out of the...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family