$145
$129
Doubletree.com
$89
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$94
ComfortInn
$159
Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$80
Clarion Hotel Conference Center North(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$99
$108
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$105
$88
All reviewsroom layoutnice hotelbreakfast sandwichpull out couchfree breakfastrooms are largeyogurtrestaurants and shoppingroad tripshower headsitting areawould stay here againstaff was friendlybathroom doorindoor poolbourbon trailbeds were very comfortable
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I stayed here for one night with my wife and two teenage daughters on a family trip. This was a pretty typical Hyatt Place. Our room was a little larger than normal because it was handicap accessible (not that any of our party are handicapped). The layout was such that we had two queen beds and a semi-private living room with refrigerator, microwave, couch, and work desk. The hotel was clean and has a nice modern feel. WiFi and breakfast were included in the price. Breakfast included hot breakfast sandwiches and a selection of cold items (fruit, cereal, pastries etc.). Overall a nice hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank GeogProfOH
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My first time at a Hyatt Place but it won't be my last. Someone has gone to a great deal of trouble to think outside the square and redesign a hotel that screams out - enjoy me. This hotel is very new and conveniently located within a short walk to many restaruants but I nearly didn't walk to leave the room to eat. The room is set up with a corner lounge and ottoman, desk area, kitchenette, King size bed and large flat panel TV which swivels to entertain the lounge area or bedroom. There is a nice decorative panel seperating the living/sleeping area. Well done Hyatt Place!. Wireless internet is complimentary and the breakfast is a cut above what you would expect for an all inclusive rate. I'll be back. The only thing I could fault is the room air conditioner which is a bit noisy being very close to the bed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the front of the building to avoid any traffic noise from the freeway behind.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Richarddownunder
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We stopped over at this hotel while we were on a road trip with a 20 month old toddler. We looked long and hard for a hotel that had rooms that were conducive to putting our Daughter down at her normal early bedtime while letting us stay awake without distracting her. The layout of these rooms was perfect because the sleeping area is partitioned from the "living" area. Further, the hotel was wonderful about accommodating a child. When I made my reservation online I requested a crib, and when we arrived I found that they had preassigned us a room on the highest floor away facing away from the highway. When we got in the room the crib was already setup and nicely made with a crib sheet and blanket. It made our visit to this hotel stress free and relaxing because I had expected to have to handle all of this during check in.

We make this trip down I-75 every year and plan on stopping at this hotel on all future visits (as long as the service remains the same). Older kids can easily be accommodated because the living area has a nice big wrap around couch that 1-2 kids can sleep on.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Tinlemon
Reviewed May 26, 2012

We were given a room on the top floor. We went to bed and it was like a helicopter on the roof vibrating our room. They moved us at midnight to another room on the same floor. It was no better but we finally figured out it was the AC units running on the roof. Miserable night. No sleep. They offered us nothing because we booked through Priceline.com. Always clean rooms.

Room Tip: Do not stay on the top floor during the hot summer! It's like sleeping next to a tractor trailer running all night.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We have stayed at quite a few Courtyard Marriots this year and until now thought they were really nice. In town for a soccer tournament this hotel was centrally located to all of our games. It is off the interstate so no highway traffic. Lots of sit down restaurants close by (outback, old chicago pizza) and also plenty of fast food places too. We got a single king but friends got a double and both had really comfortable sectional couches that pull out into queen beds (also comfortable). Huge flat panel tv on the wall that swivels for the bed or the living room viewers. Nice walk in shower and vanities. No complaints at all from this place.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family