“Great spot to eat!”

Saul Good Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #25 of 921 Restaurants in Lexington
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: "From scratch" kitchen serves up farm fresh salads, delicious warm sandwiches, gourmet burgers, hand tossed pizzas and features a signature chocolate bar.
“Great spot to eat!”
Reviewed June 9, 2010

We've been a fan of Saul Good since they opened. The food is unique and delicious, portion sizes are reasonable and the prices are too. The atmosphere is quaint and eclectic. Every out-of-towner we've taken to Saul Good's has just loved it. I'm sorry, but the reviewer that said that you can get a better meal at Applebee's? Gimme a break...the two aren't even in the same league!

The chicken & waffles is a really neat change of pace, all their salads and burgers are yummy and the chicken lettuce wrap appetizer is always a must when we go. And of course, leave room for dessert because they have the most amazing chocolate delights! My favorite is the waffle with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce while my family loves the chocolate popcorn. You can’t go wrong.

“Not impressed...”
Reviewed April 25, 2010

I am not a picky eater, but was very unimpressed with the menu. I decided on the thai chicken pizza-which was recommended by our waiter. The flavor was okay, but within an hour of eating it...I was so sick. I usually give a restaurant a second chance, especially when it has so many good reviews, and maybe I will...

1 Thank cherr20
Lexington
“Overpriced meals and small portions”
Reviewed April 23, 2010

This place has a nice atmosphere, but the food didn't meet my expectations after I walked into the restaurant. The portions were very small, and the plates were overpriced for what you got. Go to an applebees for similar food quality and better portions at a better price... I won't be returning.

3 Thank Ewok42
Lexington, KY
“Food okay, but really nothing special”
Reviewed April 22, 2010

There was nothing wrong with the place when we went there, it was just a bit underwhelming. Chicken & waffles, pizza, pasta, salads; our dishes were okay, but I wouldn't rave about this place. Not that is matters much, but the decor is a bizarre, early 90's theme, I think. Across the street from a cinema megaplex, and near the mall--location is convenient for shoppers and pre-movie crowd.

1 Thank JackLandKY
“Lovely Lunch”
Reviewed March 31, 2010

I have been there twice for lunch in the last couple of months. This is a great place to eat in Lexington. I've had a salad and a sandwich, both were great. I love the open kitchen and the decor (even the restrooms are pretty). I am excited to hear that are opening a new location in the Hamburg area (it will be closer to my home). It could be considered a little on the pricey side for some - but it is a good value for the what you get.