“Good Service and good food, nice atmosphere”

Saul Good Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #22 of 942 Restaurants in Lexington
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: "From scratch" kitchen serves up farm fresh salads, delicious warm sandwiches, gourmet burgers, hand tossed pizzas and features a signature chocolate bar.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Saul Good is one of my favorite Lexington restaurants. The only thing I don't care for is that the salt content is relatively high in many of the dishes. Plus I miss my sautéed veg pita which was removed from the menu. The service is very personable, which they strive for. Have not been to the newer restaurant in Hamburg, only the one at Fayette Mall. Wish they had a better outdoor dining area, but they do a good job with the space available.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We had a party of 10, 6 were kids! Even at dinner time, they seated us right away. The hosted offered to move the stroller to the back, so that it was out of our way! The staff were very helpful and friendly! The food was excellent. Loved the sweet potato fries! Pretty reasonable price.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We tried Saul's today because our first two choices had an hour wait each. We wish we had waited! Service was good, and friendly. My wife got one of the pizzas, which was okay, but nothing to write home about. I got the cajun chicken pasta which was awful. I will say they comped my meal, when I told them my opinion of it. We also ordered the southwest salsa appetizer which was awful.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I must admit, Saul Good wasn't our first choice, but after reading the reviews, we decided to give it a try for a late lunch. The atmosphere is that of an upscale pub. There was an open view of the pizza oven, which was cool to watch. My husband and I were going to order a flat bread after we shared the steak and beer cheese nachos, but they were so filling we didn't need to order it. We were also introduced to 6th street brewing co at this restaurant, which in my opinion was the best part. We really enjoyed the IPA and lemongrass summer seasonal. We're from Cincinnati, so we were very pleased we could get it at home too. The service was great, as our waiter was attentive, knowledgeable and helpful. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Skip this one. Lexington did not seem to offer good casual choices. Tried this one and were very disappointed.

2  Thank durhamjw