“Unique experience!”

Dining options: Reservations
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Unique experience!”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Very unique experience! Had never been to one of these, very nice, friendly, helpful staff!! A bit pricy....not something I would do very often, but we had a group of 8 and we were there at least 3.5 hours, probably more! But we had a great time!!

Visited August 2014

Dublin, Ohio
“Better than other Melting Pots”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Ive been to a few melting pots. at this one, It was slow to get seated, even though there were lots of empty tables, but once the food came, our waiter kept it coming. Not noisy and crazy like another melting pot I've been to. The waiter was very nice. He made pleasant conversation while he stirred our fondue pot, but knew when to be quiet. Went with whole family for son's bday. It's a good time if you aren't in a hurry.

• Visited August 2014
Winchester, Kentucky, United States
“Wonderful and beyond”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Recently my husband and I visited this restaurant with our medically fragile son in his wheelchair. Everyone was kind and willing to make comfort a top priority. The service with our waitress, Haley, was incredible. And then there's the food....my husband said it was sex in his mouth!! Best date ever. Thanks Melting Pot! Top notch!

Huntington, IN
“Scrumptious four course meal , but a little expensive”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on our honeymoon for lunch. This was our first time ever eating at a Melting Pot and it won't be our last. It's a little expensive but it's very good. Make sure you allow plenty of time as it takes time to do each course.
Our waitress was excellent that we had . She explained how everything worked and was very entertaining. She have us good tips since it was our first time. The best tip was that there would be plenty of food for two people ordering a the four course meal and a salad if you liked. We did order the four course meal and had plenty of food. Each time she brought a course out she explained what she was doing and offered suggestions . The food was very good our favorite was the beer cheese fondue and the dessert fondue that was the chocolate peanut butter with baileys on top. Our meat fondue was the coq au vin. It was very good too. We even got the Melting Pot book. It's a great atmosphere for special occasions. Since we said we were on our honeymoon she offered to take our picture and brought us out a special congrats chocolate plate.
We will definitely go back, especially with another couple or just for a romantic dinner . Our total was around $60 for the two of us. We got a single four course meal, a salad , and a small craft of wine to share .

2 Thank Kelly F
Key West, Florida
“good food fun server terrible management.”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I enjoy the melting pot restaurants, yes they are a slow meal and a little high priced but they are different and fun. It isn't a place you go every week. I think of it as a special occasions place. We have come here every year for the past 4 years for a granddaughters birthday and other special meals and it has always been super. I will never be back and I hope reader of this review decide to try something else.
First let me say our food was good and our server Julian was wonderful. The problem is in management or lack there of.
A waitress was passing our table with a tray of dirty dishes when a dish with several white sauces falls off. They hit the floor and went every place she stopped for a second looked back and kept going. The table behind us says that is all over the side and back of your shirt. They clean the floor up never even asking about what was all over me. My daughter-n law gets up and tries to wipe off my shirt but its an oil base sauce so you can imagine the mess and stains on my shirt. Which just happened to be a new silk Tommy Bahama that I was wearing for the first time. The waitress never said a word to me no apology or anything. I ask for the manager and tell and show him the shirt and he does nothing but gosh I'm sorry. Comes back with a $15 dollar off your next visit to Melting Pot card. What a joke, I explain that we don't live near a melting pot so I don't know when I could use this. Nothing from him but standing there with a stupid grin. I suggest they comp my meal or at the very least offer to pay for dry cleaning if the stains will even come out. He tells me he can't do that he's just the manager and the owner is traveling and can't be reached. Now that is poor management, he is the manager step up and handle a situation like you should.
Nothing was done and I left with a stained shirt and $240 dinner bill. I won't be back and I hope readers pick a different place to have dinner.

• Visited July 2014