“very tasty”

Add it.
Firehouse Subs
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Firehouse Subs, founded in Jacksonville, Fla. by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, is a 426-unit fast casual restaurant chain. Firehouse Subs® offers oversized portions of premium hand-sliced meats and cheeses, steamed to make the flavors burst, then piled high with fresh produce atop a toasted sub roll. The restaurants reflect the authentic firefighter heritage of the founding family’s 200 years of firefighting service.
Reviewed August 4, 2012

excellent. I had one cold steak sub by accident; they fixed me up and gave me two free sub coupons, excellent service

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I had been hearing a lot about this place and thought I'd give it a try. Food quality was ok but I personally thought it was a bit of a rip off for what you got. Way over priced and there was hardly anything on the sub bun. Still, I have pretty high standards for a sub sandwich and maybe i need to give it another shot. Since jersey mike's left Lexington there hasn't been a dcent sub place around here.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

I work very close to Firehouse Subs and I usually hit them once a week. The food is always fresh & hot. Been coming here since they opened and I've never gotten a bad meal. The management and staff are wonderful and are always ready with a "Welcome to Firehouse" shout.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

They consistently make good subs, very quickly and always provide great service. I love the selection of all the hot sauces and the variety of chips.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

Finally, someone to compete with subway and jimmy johns. Firehouse puts them to shame, plus they have the greatest soda fountain ever!

5  Thank Harvey11b