“Awesome food and service”

Taj India Indian Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 893 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Indian Restaurant, Indian Buffert, Family Restaurant, Seven Days Serves.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2010

This is some of the best indian food I have ever had

1 Thank dbvang2

“Awesome”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2010

Food was very delicious. The owner was very friendly. This is definitely a great buffet place for those who love Indian food and Indian cooking. The price was very reasonable.

1 Thank Fabulouskid
Louisville, Kentucky
“very good food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2010

me and my beloved go taj indian restaurant .we try chicken chilly and chicken tikka both are very good.service is also very good and price is also good.i think so best restaurant in ky.it is a best exeprience of my life.

1 Thank luckysingh8652
Frankfort, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best Indian in lexington”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2010

My wife and I are big fans of Indian food. We have tried all the Indian places in Lexington (and most in Louisville), and Taj is by far the best of the lot. Excellent curries with friendly service. I'd expect to pay more, given the quality. The buffet is great if you're in a hurry for lunch but as always, you'll get a much better meal if you order a la carte.

1 Thank ShaggyFkt
Lexington, Kentucky
“I've never visited India, but I love this Indian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2010

Taj India can tone down the spicey-hot so anybody can enjoy the flavors without the after-burn. When my wife and I share several entrees, the range of flavors is amazing. I love the chicken tikka, spinach/garlic nan, coconut ice cream and masala tea. I have seen many Indian folks eating there, as well as a large Indian birthday party so I'm sure the food is authentic. The staff is always very friendly and when they have the buffet, it is kept well stocked. I wish they had a better location (on the main drag instead of one street over) so my friends could find it easier.