“Worth a Drive to Lexington”

Taj India Indian Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 930 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Indian Restaurant, Indian Buffert, Family Restaurant, Seven Days Serves.
Reviewed August 13, 2010

I live thirty miles away and always stop at Taj India when I am in the area--and sometimes make an excuse to go that way, just for their buffet. Today I arrived a half an hour early and the chef and server went out of their way to make me feel welcome, bringing the fresh, hot, ready food out just for me--who apologizes for barging in and not reading your posted sign. The saag and and meat dishes are just as delicious as the breads and desserts. With a beverage, I ate healthier and cheaper than any fast food special in the country. Thanks for making my weekend!

1  Thank SpinachSister
There are newer reviews for Taj India Indian Restaurant

Reviewed August 1, 2010

I have never had Indian food before, and I loved it! I was invited by a friend to join her, her father, and several others to an early dinner. The restaurant was empty(it was a Sunday afternoon/evening), but we had a blast! My food was excellent, the staff was incredibly kind and attentive, and we all had a wonderful time sharing what we had gotten. I would recommend this to anyone! There is such a variety that any one can find something.

1  Thank meneyavewen
Reviewed July 26, 2010

I had the Butter Chicken and it was amazing. Their naan (bread) came in three different flavors: plain, onion, and spinach. All three were phenomenal! And this restaurant is much more reasonably priced than other places we have tried. I would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed July 15, 2010

excellent staff, great food and an unbelievable price!

Reviewed July 12, 2010

My daughter was visiting and we were in the area so we decided to give Taj India a try. I got the mushroom chicken and it was absolutely wonderful.....just the right seasoning of curry. The portions were large and I'm having some more tomorrow. I highly recommend. The restaurant had a nice decor with real napkins too.