“Great Food and Service”

Taj India Indian Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 929 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Indian Restaurant, Indian Buffert, Family Restaurant, Seven Days Serves.
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I enjoy the food at Taj India because it has vegetarian food. The spices are healthy and very good. The service is excellent. The atmosphere is relaxing and an Oasis away from every day Lexington.

3  Thank Tammy B
There are newer reviews for Taj India Indian Restaurant

Reviewed April 9, 2014

This is one of the best Indian restaurants i have eaten at , and Raj is one of the best hosts and servers in Lexington, Really this place is great, the food is amazing and they really cater to your needs, I'm Vegan and they even made food specially to accommodate me even when I got the buffet one day. This is an amazing place to eat and I suggest to anyone.

3  Thank Eman N
Reviewed April 8, 2014

The Taj is near my place and I eat breakfast there often (lunch buffet). While the buffet is pretty typical with their nice hot milk tea as an exception, they really shine when you order off the menu.

Having grown up in SE Asia and eaten Indian food my entire life, this is my goto place when I'm in US and they never fail to provide fresh consistent dishes. Also, if you like your dishes at a proper Indian hot just ask and they will provide.

My fav's are Lamb Vindaloo, Rogan Josh, Malai Kofta (delicious!), any Saag, and a pan fried cauliflower that they serve in their buffet's from time to time.

If you like quality Indian food, The Taj is my favourite in Lexington. Great food, great service from very friendly owners.

1  Thank cdapex
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went there for a late lunch. We were seated and handed menus after standing at the front for a few minutes. After looking through the menu a guy in a sweatshirt comes up and said do you want the buffet and we replied no. He then stated the buffet is the only thing available. We took a look at the buffet and it looked old and picked over. I then asked again if we could order from the menu and he replied no so we walked out. Food may be good but we were never given the opportunity to try.

1  Thank 9550John
Reviewed March 20, 2014

The food was wonderful, service was fine and the atmosphere was, too. Their range of offerings made it tough to choose from so many great options, but that's a good thing, right/ Recommended.

1  Thank Jeff T