“Taj india indian resaturent”

Taj India Indian Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 910 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Indian Restaurant, Indian Buffert, Family Restaurant, Seven Days Serves.
lexington,ky
“Taj india indian resaturent”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Taj india indian restaurent is the finest restaurent in the US.The real taste of indian food we can get from here.They have good food quality and qualified chef.The management of this resaturent is very good.This is the great place for the people who wan't to try new food and give interest in indain food.And i go every saturday and sunday to try the differient varities of the indain food.This is the great place for the people who wan't to try something new.

• Visited November 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Taj is best in Lexington”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Taj is best place to dine. I visit lots of indian restaurant but that place I like too much. Food is amazing. staff is friendly. I like this restaurant. I visit forth time with my friends last night.they also like food & service. The waiter recommented few things they are amazing. We enjoyed the Indian music & knew about indian culture.after finised dinner.the owner came asked about everything thing.He is very friendly too.we come back again soon. Because this is our favorite restaurant now.

• Visited October 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
“Poor service and underwhelming food”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My dining companion and I were, for quite a while, the only customers in the restaurant for dinner. Despite this, we had to wait very long intervals to place our order and to get the check because the employees were watching TV. Additionally, our waiter asked why we hadn't finished our food and didn't want to take it home and then proceeded to lecture me about why it was actually good food. My partner's food was fine, but not good enough to warrant a return visit.

Visited October 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good Food!!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is a great place to eat Indian food. I am Indian..Trust Me!! Very tasty, a little expensive but worth it. The restaurant interior is OK. But I dont care how the restaurant looks as long as the food is good. I had the chikn biryani, lamb Kabab, my wife had panner tika masala. just awesome!!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank rrajs
Lexington, Kentucky
“fair to poor food”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

to me, the evaluation of a restaurant should be on their "staple". For example, for Italian, it's their spaghetti & meatballs ... for Indian, it's chicken vindaloo. As someone whom travels for a living, I usually get Indian food once per week and have had experiences from great to really poor.

In looking for a local Indian restaurant, this one was rated very high on Trip Advisor. When I got my staple (ordering Chicken Vindaloo & Garlic Naan) @ Taj, what I got should be best described as "tomato soup with onion + chicken" with very weak flavor.

I will try someplace else, next time.

• Visited September 2013