“Perfect, every time.”

Cuisines: Cuban
Description: Homemade Authentic Cuban Food
Description: Homemade Authentic Cuban Food
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I've been visiting this small family restaurant for years. Any time, any item, always delicious. The bread is fresh and wonderful, the staff are delightful and helpful. The atmosphere is great! Took our 15 month old and her G'pa recently. We had the Cuban, Black-bean and triple sandwiches. All delicious. For desert we had their tres leches and it was heavenly. I grabbed an Iron Beer soda which turned out to be a most pleasant mix of Dr. Pepper and Root Beer. Granted, they didn't make that, but she recommended it.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We showed up 5 minutes before closing with a party of 7. They could not have been more accommodating. Nice variety on their menu. We all had something different, and everyone was happy with their meal.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Family run place, that is very clean, and serves authentic cuban food with lots of smiles. I will certainly return again and again.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

While visiting Lexington, my friend and I stopped here at the recommendation of a Lexington local. My first impression was it was extremely small, very busy, and very clean. A table was found for us immediately. The Cuban couple who own/run this restaurant are absolutely lovely. They do not speak a lot of English but they speak enough to get your order correct. The menus have a brief explanation of what each dish is in English. I found the pointing method worked great. For your drink, you go over to a large cooler and make your selection. They have Coke products, but I suggest trying one of the many imported sodas available. My friend had some type of tangerine drink and I had Jarritos lime, which was excellent. I had the Cuban style Picadillo and it was love at first bite! Served with white rice, black beans, bread and fried plantains. My friend had the roast pork, and it was truly fork tender. The servings are very large, and I'm not embarrassed to admit I ate my whole serving. The food was spicy and flavorful, but not a "hot" spice. My friend finished his meal with a Mamey milk shake, which he said was great, but I went after another Jarritos lime to go. We both ate for about $24, including our drinks, which I would say was definitely worth it. I had never eaten Cuban before, but I can't wait to go back to Lexington just to eat here again. I highly suggest this place for anyone looking for something flavorful and different. You cannot go wrong here!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Just stumbled on this restaurant ....mom and pop ....small...just owner and his wife...and the food is inexpensive, plentiful and REAL Cuban cuisine. I had roast pork, black beans, fried plantains with fresh bread and some sort of Cuban soft drink for less than $15.00. Excellent!!!!!