“Just so-so Chinese food”
Review of Panda Cuisine

Panda Cuisine
Ranked #305 of 949 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We dined on a Saturday night. My wife ordered chicken and vegetables and I had shrimp with lobster sauce. We shared an order of steamed pork dumplings (which were the highlight of the meal). The food was nothing special and the service was OK. Since we were told this was the best Chinese restaurant in Lexington, we were mildly disappointed. We will not return for a second meal.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

I took my wife to Panda Cuisine in Lexington Ky for mother's day and had the buffet. There were very few dishes on the buffett, no seafood, the few dishes they had were not hot and the food had been out for hours. We had one egg roll and they didn't put out anymore. Since that was the only edible thing on the buffett, I was really disappointed. No one brought condiments to the table, there was NO service at all. At $15.00 each, that is by far the most expensive, disgusting meal I have had in 40 years of being in Lexington. We used to go to the old Panda Garden on the north side of town but we will never go back to this garbage can.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Absolutely, positively the best, most authentic Chinese food in town. This is the place you go if you want real Chinese dishes, not the place you go if you want cheap apple juice.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

The four of us started by ordering chicken feet with red hot peppers (much to our server's surprise). When this dish was brought to our table by another server, she asked if we had ordered the chicken feet. (guess not too many non-Asians order this). They were served cold, and enjoyed by some. I ordered the stir fried egg battered corn which I'd never had before, and it was quite tasty and different. It was a big plate of sweet/salty battered corn, and they were hard to quit eating because they were so good! Husband had the water chestnuts and bok choy served in a brown sauce, another diner had the tofu with red hot peppers, and the other diner had chicken with vegetables and an egg roll. Panda Cuisine is the best, most imaginative Chinese restaurant in Lexington! Our server was efficient, and amused by us. Branch out and try new things - you will be pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed August 9, 2011

we went there with our kids and order a lot of food. I ordered 2 apple juice for my kids and they charge $4 for each apple juice......