“Nice hotel worth the money”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lewisport
Harrodsburg, Kentucky
“Nice hotel worth the money”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I booked 6 roooms in this hotel for a Girl Scout trip & was very satisfied with each and every room. After having a very bad experience at Days Inn in Tell City the week before, this hotel was a pleasant surprise. Rooms were clean, supplies were stocked & employees were friendly and helpful. Everything worked & the manager hot us directions back to Holiday World before we checked out. I had 23 people staying at this hotel & nobody had a complaint. Girls were very satisfied with the continental breakfast & the hotel was well worth the money we paid.

Room Tip: Didn't use the restaurant or fitness center; therefore, did not rank these two items
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Patricia W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Annapolis, Maryland
Reviewed November 16, 2011

The first impression of this place was that it is dirty. Hallways needed to be vaccummed desperately. It was the only hotel with vacancy (wanted to stay in Ownesboro) so we took it. Our room itself wasn't bad. Had a fridge and micro which was nice. The towels and bedding were fine and the room was clean. First impressions last, the management should take more notice about the cleanliness of common areas throughout the day.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank joburkholder1
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed June 15, 2011

The motel in Hancock is a typical Best Western. Clean, quiet, decent beds, etc. In other words, a good place to spend the night when passing through. The reason I'm writing this review is not because of the motel's features, but because of the motel's staff. I had lost my wallet in a town 20 miles away and was on a bicycle. The manager was kind enough to give me a ride to and from the town in his personal vehicle to retrieve it. We really appreciated his kindness and friendliness and I recommend Hancock Inn to anyone.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank michaelg98074
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed March 21, 2011

My family and extended family all went to Kentucky because of a passing in the family. It was a hard time for everyone and we had 4 families stay at the Best Western. The ages ranged from 3 years to adults in their 60's. We stayed in the main lobby to all gather, meet, talk, and share stories during this hard time. My fiancee and I couldn't be happier to have stayed at this hotel. The accommodations were usual from a Best Western but the general manager was fantastic!! He made sure everyone had everything they needed and more for our rooms and even took time to teach my little cousins a couple card tricks. Also, we needed a family photo of course and instead of using a timer Sumit Patel, the general manager, took our photos. That was with 4 cameras and made sure everyone was smiling!! I couldn't have asked for better service from him or anyone working at the hotel and would defiantly recommend this hotel for your next stay in or around Lewisport.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank RLewis2012
Marietta, Ohio
Reviewed December 8, 2010

I was glad to find a place this nice in an out of the way place...hotel has a descent sized parking lot easy to get a semi into...gentleman that checked me in was pleasant( I assume he was the owner and lived there) i was quite surprised at how nice this place was room was large and clean everything worked fine ...now for the complaints. room was very cold and took over 3 hours to get warmed up,heard a dog barking in next room this was starting to get me cranked up then it stopped,so I got back to sleep....bed was middle of the road not the best but not the worst...all in all this is a above average place to find in a town of this size...I would stay here again but would ask to be put away from room with dogs(not sure if pets are even allowed?, will find out when I check out)

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Garden City, Georgia
Reviewed November 30, 2010

This is a great hotel the people there are very friendly and welcoming. They do anything to make your stay the best. they take you feedback by heart and focusing on improving. everytime I go back to this hotel they do something better to improve the quality of there service. I just love this place.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
san antonio Texas
Reviewed March 7, 2010

We found the hotel to be very welcoming and met our needs, this hotel let us do an early check and also let us check out late with no added fees. Overall the hotel was great. Everyone greeted you and asked if there was anything else they could do to make your stay more comfortable. Keep up the good work. I would recommend it to all my friends. The staff very friendly and the room was clean. Love the breakfast.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank page10
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisport
Holiday Inn Express Tell City
#1 of 1 in Rockport
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#7 of 13 in Owensboro

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!