“Close to KY Bourbon Distilleries and the Lincoln Birthplace”

Hampton Inn Lebanon
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lebanon
Travelers Rest, South Carolina
“Close to KY Bourbon Distilleries and the Lincoln Birthplace”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

...and little else. It is modern and clean and up to Hilton/Hampton standards, but is in the middle of nowhere. Dinner ended up being at a Wendy's in a town with the sidewalks nearly rolled up on a weeknight. On the other hand, if you're a fan of Kentucky bourbon or the Abraham Lincoln Trail, this is a convenient place to stop.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Lorton, United States
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our stay along part of the bourbon trail landed us one night in this hotel but we could have easily stayed more. The staff were all helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean. The lobby is modern and comfortable. The breakfast offers many healthy and not so healthy choices. Since it is a Hampton, you can also choose the grab and go breakfast which is always nice. The coffee at Hampton is very good unlike most other chains. My son accidentally burned his hand on the waffle iron during breakfast. The front desk lady came rushing over with Lanacane spray and showed us where an aloe plant was. It was a small burn and we were just going to have him run cold water over it but she was on it!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Cornwall, Canada
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This hotel is on the outskirts of Lebanon, in the country about 2 kilometres from anything else. Staff were friendly, but for some reason we were given a room as far from the elevator as possible and this is definitely not my profile preference as my wife is disabled and has difficulty walking great distances. The room was spacious and clean. On this evening there was a sudden wind and rainstorm and it sounded like metal cladding was flapping against the outside wall. I went outside to see what was going on, but could see nothing and got drenched for my trouble. I reported it to the desk clerk anyways. Fortunately, there is a coin laundry where I was able to dry my clothes. The dryer lasts 1 hour and costs $1.50 in quarters.

Breakfast the next day was typical of Hamptons and much better than the earlier day in Covington.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dublin
Reviewed June 25, 2013

If you are in search of quality rest and relaxation, peace and quiet, hometown comforts, and luxury at a more than affordable price, I would recommend that you make plans to reserve a room at Hampton Inn, Lebanon, KY. The bed is large enough to sleep 3 average sized adults comfortably, if necessary.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Neosho
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Clean, newer furnishings but small rooms. Loved the guide to town they showed me when I checked in. That was a really nice reference for the local businesses. It was pricey (pretty much the only place in town) for the size of rooms and the pet fee was three times higher than I'd ever seen so I didn't bring my pet who travels with me everywhere :(

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

st.louisville, United States
Reviewed June 17, 2013

high price for lack of refrigs and micro waves in all rooms all other things were fine and no problems. I spend an average 4 to 5 days a week in a hotel, I like to keep items cold and warm things up without having to more money for a room that should have those items as standard policy

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

South Bend, United States
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My wife and I had stayed here several years ago when we rode down to the Makers Mark Distillery. This time I brought friends with us. We were heading home from riding the Dragon, Devil's Triangle and Cherohala Skyway, and thought we would have time for the Bourbon Run on our way homeward. Mother Nature had other plans. Bardstown was booked solid and I remember enjoying our stay at this hotel from years prior, so we booked a room. They allowed us to park our Touring Bikes under the port as the weather was stirring. Sent us to a FABULOUS place to eat called the Stillhouse. Had a great meal and we got to have a bourbon tour right there! We still snuck in a quickie to Makers Mark the next day as the weather finally was perfect. The staff were very nice, personable, accommodating, and extremely friendly. Great breakfast too!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Hampton Inn Bardstown
#4 of 8 in Bardstown
Springfield Inn
Springfield Inn
#2 of 4 in Springfield

Been to Hampton Inn Lebanon? Share your experiences!