“lacking coviences”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lebanon
st.louisville, United States
“lacking coviences”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

high price for lack of refrigs and micro waves in all rooms all other things were fine and no problems. I spend an average 4 to 5 days a week in a hotel, I like to keep items cold and warm things up without having to more money for a room that should have those items as standard policy

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
South Bend, United States
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My wife and I had stayed here several years ago when we rode down to the Makers Mark Distillery. This time I brought friends with us. We were heading home from riding the Dragon, Devil's Triangle and Cherohala Skyway, and thought we would have time for the Bourbon Run on our way homeward. Mother Nature had other plans. Bardstown was booked solid and I remember enjoying our stay at this hotel from years prior, so we booked a room. They allowed us to park our Touring Bikes under the port as the weather was stirring. Sent us to a FABULOUS place to eat called the Stillhouse. Had a great meal and we got to have a bourbon tour right there! We still snuck in a quickie to Makers Mark the next day as the weather finally was perfect. The staff were very nice, personable, accommodating, and extremely friendly. Great breakfast too!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Knoxville, United States
Reviewed June 9, 2013

They are the best At check in all is explained and one of the most friendly people at any Hotel I have stayed at. If you are in this area I would suggest you stay at this Hampton Inn just for the quality you will receive And the caring attitude of the staff. I stay here every time I am in the area they really make you fell important just little things like knowing your name and they use it when you check in or check out. I have never had any kind of problems at this inn But I know if I did it would be taken care of right away. Like I said I can stay anywhere I want to but I will always use this Hampton no matter what that is if they are not all booked up.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Benton, United States
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The Hotel was very clean and looked new. The staff was very helpful and the wi-fi was fast. Along with a complimentary breakfast in the morning, what else could you ask for. I would stay there again and have booked two additional days in the fall.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Clinton, Iowa
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Positives:
1. Clean
2. Nice staff
3. Good breakfast
4. Fantastic town of Lebanon
5. People in that town are first class folks.
Negatives:
1. Only one chair.
2. Uncomfortable mattress
3. Burned out parking lot lights
4. Tiny room (the other reviewers are not exaggerating on room size..I didn't believe them but sure do now)
5. Paper thin walls (overheard next door TV continuously)
6. Ice machine only on first floor.
7. Refrig sits directly on the floor (there isn't room for a cabinet..enter the room and there sits a white refrig on the floor)

Comments:
1. Stay somewhere else when traveling more than solo unless they like standing or lying on the bed or floor.
2. Wouldn't stay there again. Matter of fact we left early as we couldn't take that mattress nor tiny room another night.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Palm Coast, Florida
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

This hotel always lives up to the Hilton high standards. I am an Hikton Honors member and stay frequently when visiting my daughter. The Kentucky sunrise/sunset motivates you and the clean rooms, friendly staff will keep you coming back for more.

• Stayed May 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The room was very small when compared to other Hampton Inns we have stayed at. It was a fairly new property and they must be reducing the square footage to pack in more rooms. There were not any other major hotels in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with 2 beds and it will not seem as claustrophobic.