“Great for a quick stop”

Hampton Inn Lebanon
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lebanon
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Checked in with a friendly hotel staff. Room was of nice size with a very comfortable king-sized bed. NIce bath as well. Took a dip in the pool. Indoor pool and nothing really fancy about it. No jacuzzi. Nothing much around the hotel. Had to drive into town a couple miles away to get something to eat. Breakfast provided in the morning but nothing to write home about.
Couple of things that aggravated me were that the fitness center was closed and the public computer was broke.
All around it is a good place for a quick stop to rest your bones.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Lebanon

Reviewed April 5, 2011

Its a shame, I was really disappointed with this hotel. For a place that is in a small town, practically in the middle of nowhere, I found it to be extremely noisy. After midnight for the two nights I was there, I was awakened by the sound of people running down the hall - I'm guessing it was children and it was because the pool was then closed. Then I could hear running around in the rooms above me as well as next to me. Running down the halls in the morning, the sounds of doors slamming, tvs from the rooms around me- the noise was endless! On top of this I found myself extremely itchy after the first night. I didn't suspect bed bugs because I checked the mattress and bedding and didn't see anything like that. I thought that perhaps I was allergic to the sheets (the detergent used?) However the next morning I saw a few fleas hopping around on the bedspread. I alerted housekeeping and the front desk. No, I can definitely say that I did not enjoy my two night stay there.

Room Tip: bring ear plugs and a white noise machine
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 14, 2010

We booked a trip for the winter festival in Lebanon. The Hampton Inn was one of the choices we picked and we loved it. It was close to everything that we wanted to do. The staff was great. The only disappointment was the breakfast. The menu we were told changes daily. We would have loved to had gravy and biscuits but that was the menu for Friday and we stayed on Saturday night. Our menu was turkey sausage and eggs etc. I would recommend that the menu be the best on the weekends. I might be wrong but I would think that very few people would like turkey sausage. The beds were great. I had no back aches the next morning. We took the candlelight tour at Makers Mark which was 25 minutes from the hotel. This hotel is clean and quite. We forgot our corkscrew and they provided one for us. It seems they have anything that you might have forgotten.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2010

This was a very clean, efficiently run hotel. Nice rooms - as nice as pricier hotels I have stayed at. The breakfast was set up beautifully and was different both days we were there. The pool temperature was just right and is in a beautiful setting. The staff were super friendly - just like neighbors! I would definitely stay again when we come back to Lebanon.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2010

This hotel is new and everything is more than excellent in it. Nothing bad to Say about it. I highly recommended to all travelers.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2009

I was here for a 3 day workshop in Sept.09. The staff was very friendly. Made you feel very welcome! The rooms were very clean. The hotel appears to be only a couple of years old. I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to visit the beautiful area of Lebanon,KY. On a new bypass but restaurants,Walmart, gas stations nearby.Lots of places to visit within an hour!!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2009

We were very happy with our decision to stay at Hampton Inn in Lebanon, KY. This hotel is very clean and appears to be pretty new. The lobby is well stocked with coffee,tea and snacks. The breakfast was great- biscuits & gravy, eggs, cereal, oatmeal, muffins, bagels, yogurt and fruit. The location is a bit off the beaten path, but it is kind of refreshing to stay at a chain hotel out in the country- not the usual highway exit/fast food/neon light environment. The hotel is right next to a corn field! The bedding was also very comfortable. The ice machine filled up my cooler without a problem. There is a great pool and small, clean workout room. The only criticism I would have is the front desk clerk- not the most personable guy. He was very efficient, just seemed a bit disinterested. Hampton Inn is quickly becoming my favorite hotel in it's price range.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Hampton Inn Bardstown
Best Western Campbellsville Inn
Best Western Campbellsville Inn
#1 of 5 in Campbellsville
1851 Historic Maple Hill Manor Bed & Breakfast

Been to Hampton Inn Lebanon? Share your experiences!