This was the second time that we stayed at the Best Western in Lawrenceburg, KY. We enjoyed our visit and highly recommend this hotel to travelers to Lexington, KY and Frankfort KY area. The hotel is easy to access. Perhaps, the sign should be a little larger, but no issues overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn is conveniently located within a few miles of both Interstate I-64 and Martha Layne Collins (Formerly Bluegrass) Parkway. Lawrenceburg is home to world-renowned Wild Turkey and Four Roses Distilleries, making us an ideal location for visitors of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail! Whether you're touring the area, on business, or just passing through, visit Best Western and enjoy all of our amenities. We offer a Complimentary HOT Breakfast, High-Speed Wireless Internet, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lawrenceburg Hotel Lawrenceburg
- Lawrenceburg Best Western