We had a good stay here, sitting around the pool, clean and inviting if you like swimming pools, in the evening after a day on the motorcycles and visiting some Bourbon Trail distilleries.
The room was clean, neat and sound level on the 2nd floor was very low. No highway noise was heard. The A/C worked well.
Breakfast was a good rendition of the usual foods, gravy and biscuits, fresh made waffles, various cereals, excellent coffee, orange juice and pastries, manufactured scrambled eggs, good sausage links and patties with bacon.
The receptionist, Rhonda, was excellent. All was in order on our arrival.
All in all, a very nice place to stay, but not the Ritz and priced accordingly. We were very happy with the facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn is conveniently located within a few miles of both Interstate I-64 and Martha Layne Collins (Formerly Bluegrass) Parkway. Lawrenceburg is home to world-renowned Wild Turkey and Four Roses Distilleries, making us an ideal location for visitors of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail! Whether you're touring the area, on business, or just passing through, visit Best Western and enjoy all of our amenities. We offer a Complimentary HOT Breakfast, High-Speed Wireless Internet, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lawrenceburg Hotel Lawrenceburg
- Lawrenceburg Best Western