I find this hotel well situated to friends, as well as easy access to Frankfort and Lexington for business travel. There are several points of intrest nearby. There are some great little niche shops in downtown Lawrenceburg. There are some very good places to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn is conveniently located within a few miles of both Interstate I-64 and Martha Layne Collins (Formerly Bluegrass) Parkway. Lawrenceburg is home to world-renowned Wild Turkey and Four Roses Distilleries, making us an ideal location for visitors of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail! Whether you're touring the area, on business, or just passing through, visit Best Western and enjoy all of our amenities. We offer a Complimentary HOT Breakfast, High-Speed Wireless Internet, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lawrenceburg Hotel Lawrenceburg
- Lawrenceburg Best Western