“keeneland”

Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lawrenceburg
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The room was in great shape, The Staff was very well prepared to answer any and all questions, very knowledgeable to the area. Check in staff offered a discount that I hadn't even considered while booking the room on line. Accommodations were satisfactory. I would definitely consider staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Magen H, General Manager at Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thanks for your feedback! We're pleased to learn you enjoyed your accommodations at Best Western, and more importantly, thrilled that our front desk staff exceeded your expectations! We've learned many guests find our property to be a convenient location for visits to Keeneland. We hope you will return for the meets this fall, or stop by any time you're in our area! Thanks again for taking time out of your day to review Best Western Lawrenceburg!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We stayed here on 12/30/12. Our room was very nice and clean. We had a great breakfast. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was easy to access and close to the attractions we were there to see.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing! It's great to hear that you were satisfied with all aspects of your visit to Best Western Lawrenceburg! We're so glad you found our location convenient and reasonably priced. Thanks for choosing us, and we hope you will come back and see us if you're back in the area!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Be sure to double check your credit card bill--these people put all types of charges on our bill--won't stay again--will drive extra distance to Frankfort--Breakfast was fair--you have to ask for a room with a refrigerator--This hotel needs to update BADLY

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing. Our guests' opinions are of the utmost importance! We appreciate you as a customer and take all guest feedback very seriously. I sincerely apologize that you were disappointed with your stay at Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn. I also regret any mistakes or confusion we may have caused regarding your guest room receipt. All services such as breakfast, high-speed wireless internet, extra room supplies, parking, etc. are complimentary to all of our guests. Again, I am sorry if there was confusion. We have updated our front desk credit card procedures to ensure our policies are clear and more guest friendly. I am also happy to report that since your visit but have acquired more refrigerators for our guest rooms and made many other changes to improve our guest experience. We hope you will stay with us again so that we may have another chance to provide you with superior service. Thanks again for taking the time to fill us in.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

This is a good motel to stay at. We were treated with respect and made to feel welcome. The motel is neat and clean and the rooms are very neat. The beds are comfortable and I could not find anything I didnt like. They had a good continental breakfast, but we went somewhere else and ate and I wished I had stayed at the motel to eat. I will stay at this motel if I have to be up here to spend the night.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Thanks for your review! We're so glad you enjoyed your visit and found our property to be clean, comfortable and welcoming! Our staff works hard to ensure every aspect of our guest experience exceeds expectations. We hope you will visit us again in the future. Next time stay for breakfast! I believe we've expanded our menu since your visit to include more variety and also hot items such as biscuits and sausage gravy. Thanks again for sharing and come back soon!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

A great place to stay. I spent 3 weeks at this Best Western and really felt like home. The staff was exceptionally helpful and very accommadating. Everyone was very accommadating to my odd schedule when cleaning my room and they did an excellent job of keeping it clean and fresh. I did use the exercise room and it had everything necessary for a great work out. Breakfast provided a great variety, enjoyed the yogart and fresh apples. Coffee was always available 24 hours. It is my home away from home when visiting family in that area and I will return yearly without hesitiation. Once again, it is the staff that really makes this hotel stand out, can not say enough about the kindness and professionalism that all the staff has. It is the perfect location for a Bourbon Trail visit.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Not a bad hotel, but not a great one either. I get tired of tiny pillows and heater/ac units that have no decent thermostat built in, time for places to start upgrading their facilities. The staff was very friendly though and the place seemed clean enough.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I had checked the internet for reservaitons, one of the nights was not available, I called the hotel, the lady was very helpful, she did find a room for me and booked the reservations. Upon checking in, the front desk was very helpful with all my questions. All their employees were very friendly and seemed genuinely happy to help in any way. Not knowing anything about the area, I asked a different lady if she could recommend a place or places to eat, she steered me to Lakeside resturant, a very good choice. The room was clean to my satisfaction, and I am very picky. Services were great, from the breakfast to all the good employees, I will stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.