A great place to stay. I spent 3 weeks at this Best Western and really felt like home. The staff was exceptionally helpful and very accommadating. Everyone was very accommadating to my odd schedule when cleaning my room and they did an excellent job of keeping it clean and fresh. I did use the exercise room and it had everything necessary for a great work out. Breakfast provided a great variety, enjoyed the yogart and fresh apples. Coffee was always available 24 hours. It is my home away from home when visiting family in that area and I will return yearly without hesitiation. Once again, it is the staff that really makes this hotel stand out, can not say enough about the kindness and professionalism that all the staff has. It is the perfect location for a Bourbon Trail visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn is conveniently located within a few miles of both Interstate I-64 and Martha Layne Collins (Formerly Bluegrass) Parkway. Lawrenceburg is home to world-renowned Wild Turkey and Four Roses Distilleries, making us an ideal location for visitors of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail! Whether you're touring the area, on business, or just passing through, visit Best Western and enjoy all of our amenities. We offer a Complimentary HOT Breakfast, High-Speed Wireless Internet, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lawrenceburg Hotel Lawrenceburg
- Lawrenceburg Best Western