“Home away from home”

Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lawrenceburg
Reviewed November 27, 2012

A great place to stay. I spent 3 weeks at this Best Western and really felt like home. The staff was exceptionally helpful and very accommadating. Everyone was very accommadating to my odd schedule when cleaning my room and they did an excellent job of keeping it clean and fresh. I did use the exercise room and it had everything necessary for a great work out. Breakfast provided a great variety, enjoyed the yogart and fresh apples. Coffee was always available 24 hours. It is my home away from home when visiting family in that area and I will return yearly without hesitiation. Once again, it is the staff that really makes this hotel stand out, can not say enough about the kindness and professionalism that all the staff has. It is the perfect location for a Bourbon Trail visit.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Not a bad hotel, but not a great one either. I get tired of tiny pillows and heater/ac units that have no decent thermostat built in, time for places to start upgrading their facilities. The staff was very friendly though and the place seemed clean enough.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I had checked the internet for reservaitons, one of the nights was not available, I called the hotel, the lady was very helpful, she did find a room for me and booked the reservations. Upon checking in, the front desk was very helpful with all my questions. All their employees were very friendly and seemed genuinely happy to help in any way. Not knowing anything about the area, I asked a different lady if she could recommend a place or places to eat, she steered me to Lakeside resturant, a very good choice. The room was clean to my satisfaction, and I am very picky. Services were great, from the breakfast to all the good employees, I will stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 27, 2012

This place was obviously new and it was clean. It was a spacious room and very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was pretty much the same as every other Best Western I have stayed at. The location is perfect for the Bourbon Trail. It was too far into Lexington where there were a lot of good restaurants recommended by the staff.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Lawrenceburg, Ky is my hometown. Yes, I may be a tad bias. However I have high expectations when I release my cash for a service.

Those expectations were met when we were able to check inn the Lawrenceburg Inn. We sought to make reservations prior our departure from Las Cruces, but we were told there was no room in the Inn. A couple of strangers were having a debate in Danville, Ky and their supporters had booked most of the areas rooms. We were able find shelter in Shelbyville, KY. On the second contact with The Lawrenceburg Inn we were able to find an excellent room for a three days stay.

Our stay was great. The staff members were very attentive to our needs. However they could not transform a bagel to bacon and eggs. Our room was large, clean and the beds were very comfortable. Any questions we had we answered with a smile from a staff member,

Yes, our stay was a delight.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This is an excellent Bestwestern for business or pleasure. The rooms where were friendly, comfortable and clean!! The location is great and only 15 mins away from Frankfort. I travel about 50 nights a year on business and will be staying here whenever I'm in the area!!

Room Tip: Any rooom will provide you a good nights rest.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Our room was clean. Beds were comfy. Staff was kind and helpful. I think the only problems I can think of was that we had stayed for three nights and each time our room was cleaned they did not leave more coffee, cups, or shampoo for us. Those tiny little bottle do not go very far! lol.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank dynalowrider65
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceburg
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Frankfort
Hampton Inn Frankfort
Hampton Inn Frankfort
#1 of 10 in Frankfort
Best Western Parkside Inn
Best Western Parkside Inn
#2 of 10 in Frankfort

Been to Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn? Share your experiences!