“Nice simple hotel”

Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lawrenceburg
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stayed 2 nights. Modern hotel with big rooms and everything works as it should. Desk staff was friendly and helpful. Bed was comfortable. Plenty of hot water. Breakfast is very good. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I stayed at the BW in Lawrenceburg on a Bourbon Trail trip with 2 other couples. Check-in was a breeze as we had pre-paid. However, our friend's suite wasn't ready at 4:30. They made excuses that the previous occupant had stayed late. The hotel wasn't very crowded - go figure. The other two rooms were deemed ready but weren't either. Our room had one bath towel - no others. While we had a bottle of shampoo, they didn't leave any soap. The other room had towels missing too. I asked at the front desk, expecting they would be delivered to our room - not the case. The room appeared to be clean but had several cigarette burns (odd since they had me initial I wouldn't smoke in the room). The hotel supplied a full breakfast which consisted of a continental breakfast plus waffles and hard boiled eggs -- I expected something more of a Hampton Inn breakfast with hot eggs and a meat. Next time, I'll look for a place in Frankfort.

Room Tip: The first floor suite (103) faces a grassy slope / no view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Our rooms were very satisfactory - clean and well maintained. The gals at the desk were very helpful in finding a spot for dinner (not many options) and a grocery store. The continental breakfast has good options. Would certainly recommend and stay here again.

Room Tip: If you book two rooms and want them adjoining - make sure you specify when booking.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kendall5390
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Our trip to Lawrenceburg exceeded all my expectations. The rooms were great and, most importantly, the staff made us feel right at home. Magen was very helpful pointing us to the Wild Turkey Golf Course and even gave us the number of a cab for when we left the Kentucky Headhunters concert. I was originally skeptical about staying 21 miles west of Lexington but this hotel was a great find. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great trip off the beaten path.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Alden22
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We stayed here for one night after a day at the Worlds Longest Yard Sale on Hwy 127. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was good. Staff was friendly and helpful. There was an outdoor pool that looked nice but we did not use. There are not many restaurants in town. Would stay again.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lovetotravel52
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This was our first time staying at the Lawrenceburg in during our road trip on the Worlds Longest Yardsale. Hotel was very nice, room was clean and the bathroom was large enough to move around comfortably. Breakfast had a protein (hard boiled eggs) and carbs. Would definitely stay again.

Deb, assisted us with Check-in and Check-out. She was wonderful, pleasant and helpful. She gave us some options for dinner and the barbeque restuarant we chose was AMAZING (Tony's Bar-B-Que Barn).

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lotz2CnDo
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I recently went Lawrenceburg to visit my family for Christmas. I considered staying with them, but my boyfriend and I decided to stay at a hotel, instead. Because of the reviews posted online, I was, however, skeptical about the quality of this hotel. I even called to check on it beforehand. The staff was very friendly when I called. They were not even remotely insulted when I asked if they'd fixed their bedding situation! From previous reviews it sounded as if the beds were horrible. While I'm not sure how accurate those reviews were, I can say that the staff assured me that their mattresses had all recently been replaced. The bed in my room was CLEAN, COMFY, and provided me with a GREAT night's sleep (which was much needed bc of the hectic holiday travelling)! The staff was warm & inviting, the rooms were clean, and I honestly don't have one negative thing to say about my stay! It was perfect! (& the price was reasonable, too!)

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceburg
Hampton Inn Frankfort
Bluegrass Inn
#4 of 10 in Frankfort
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lexington Northeast
Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington

Been to Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn? Share your experiences!