“It couldn't get any better!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lawrenceburg
Lawrenceburg Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Lawrenceburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My wife and I stayed here after conducting business in the Frankfort area. This was our first bed and breakfast experience and we were delighted to have stayed with Ron and Marlene. They are great hosts who welcomed us at the door like family. The room and atmosphere were great and the food was outstanding. We will definitely be staying again!

Room Tip: The backroom is very nice and spacious!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Blake S

Reviewed May 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the BnB for our 7 year Anniversary. This was our first BnB experience and I have to say we were blown away! Ron and Marlene are the sweetest couple around and they treated us like Kings and Queens, pretty sure we both gained 10lbs from their amazing breakfasts and late night desserts :) We felt like family from the moment we walked in the doors! We had the pleasure of the staying in the huge back bedroom, and it was fantastic. The service you will receive here is outstanding! I would highly recommend everyone please go stay at The Lawrenceburg BnB, you will not be disappointed!! We can't wait to go back!!

Room Tip: The back bedroom is very large and open, great private sitting area.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emily B
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Regardless of your reasons to visit the area -horses or bourbon-this is an outstanding place to stay. Close to everything and the hospitality is outstanding. We went to the Derby-the innkeepers made our lunch, packed it according to Churchill rules and made every effort to make us comfortable. Don't overlook this inn-I know we will be back!

Room Tip: Every room is great
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SUSANANDJON Y
Reviewed April 29, 2013

If you take the best experiences of all of the B&B's you have stayed in previously, you have the Lawrenceburg B&B. Marlene and Ron made us feel welcome from the time we arrived. Our stay began with a tour of their warm and beautiful home. Our room was spacious, well decorated and spotless. The king-sized bed was very comfortable. A generous and delicious breakfast is provided and desert is a special treat in the evening. Late in the afternoon you can ask Marlene and Ron about attractions in the area and dinner recommendations over wine and cheese. We look forward to our next stay with them.

1  Thank Kiwi34Usa
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Our stay at the Lawrenceburg Bed and Breakfast was a highlight of our trip. The hosts were gracious, welcoming, and delightful! Our room was very large and the bed was oh so comfortable. The bathroom had a large double shower and everything was spotlessly clean. Marlene was so knowledgable regarding food allergies and bent over backwards to accommodate our needs. Breakfast was delicious. I would go out of my way to stay with the Yungs again.

1  Thank Judith G
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Of any Bed & Breakfast we have visited, this place is by far our favorite. On top of what all the other reviewers have championed, enough can't be said for the little touches. Anything and everything you could possibly need is at your disposal. We had internal happiness from the moment we entered until we left. The food is incredible, the atmosphere untouchable, and the hosts beyond incredible. We will be singing the praises of Ron and Marlene for some time to come. Thank you for making my birthday very special and making me wish I lived closer to have a home away from home! I feel sorry for other B&B's as I am pretty sure all will pale in comparison from now on!!!

2  Thank heat330
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have stayed in a few B&Bs before, and my stay in the Lawrenceburg Bed and Breakfast has been my favorite. I would echo the earlier comments of others...wine and cheese in the afternoon (we brought bourbon from a couple of tours earlier that day!), beautiful house with spacious and well appointed common rooms and bedrooms, always available snack room with water/soda/coffee and nibbles, dessert in the evening, a delicious and hearty breakfast the next morning, and finally, great hosts who are friendly and knowledgeable about the area. I'll be staying here again when I'm back in the area!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CS_Mac_GA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceburg
Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn
Rabbit Creek Bed and Breakfast
Charred Oaks Inn
Charred Oaks Inn
#3 of 7 in Versailles

Been to Lawrenceburg Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!